- 42 min ago Here's How To Track All Your Digital Subscriptions
- 3 hrs ago YouTube Announces To Remove Private Messages Feature After September 18
- 4 hrs ago New Community Guidelines – Bans Employees From Making Political Debates
- 4 hrs ago OnePlus TV With MediaTek MT5670 SoC, Mali-G51 GPU, And 3GB RAM, To Arrive In September
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 59: Dabang Delhi Vs UP Yoddha: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies Rakul Preet On Marjaavaan: Says She Is Glad Everything Is Finally Coming Together
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki S-Presso India Launch Confirmed For The 30th Of September: Details & Specs
- News LK Advani recalls how ‘food lover' Jaitley never failed to recommend good restaurants
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day Four: Ananya Panday Makes A Stunning Showstopper Debut As The Blockbuster Bride
- Finance Gold Scales To Rs. 38,600 On Fed Powell Comments And Grim Trade War Outlook
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
WhatsApp To Soon Let You Use Same Account On Multiple Devices
WhatsApp is constantly bringing many new features to its messaging platform to deliver a great user experience. It is addressing the issues faced by users with the introduction of these new features. In a recent move, it is all set to resolve the issue faced by users who have multiple devices and want to use the same account on all these devices.
With the multi-device system, WhatsApp will let you use the same account on both Android and iOS devices without having to uninstall the app on the primary device. Notably, this will be different from the current limited multi-device usage that lets using the service on the primary device and WhatsApp Web.
As of now, it is possible to use it on two devices with WhatsApp Web provided the primary device is connected to the internet and users scan the QR code to authenticate the same.
WhatsApp Multi-Device Support
As per a report by WABetaInfo, WhatsApp is working on Universal Windows Platform (UWP), which will for a multi-platform system for the app. Going by the same, you can use the instant messaging service on multiple devices without a glitch. The UWP supported apps will let you access the instant messaging service on all these devices independently. And, WhatsApp Web will remain the same.
Furthermore, the report adds that the messages will be saved on the device but synced with the app. The company is also working on improving the end-to-end encryption system for the multi-device system.
There are speculations that the multi-device system could be the reason for the delay in the Pad version. The report claims that the app for iPad will be launched soon. However, there is no estimated launch date for the feature before it actually goes live.
What To Expect
For now, there is no confirmation from the company regarding the support for the multi-device support of WhatsApp. Given that the source has a good track record of revealing such details, we can expect it to be launched soon. However, there is no denying that it will be handy as it will provide access to the instant messaging service across devices.