TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Microsoft has recently rolled out a new version of Windows 10 Insider Preview. The new updated version brings additional features like search in Calendar and also support for voice command for the 'Cortana Show Me' application.
It is being further reported that a new search feature has also been introduced to the calendar in Outlook, Hotmail, Live and Office 365 and it can be further used for searching specific words, event details and also look for people. Further, the voice commands support in the "Cortana Show Me app" will let a user search for up to 15 different settings guide which includes uninstalling an application, changing the power settings and other features.
That said about the latest Windows 10 Insider preview update, Microsoft has also brought some changes to the Windows Insider preview build (17903). In one of our recent articles related to the Windows Insider preview, we covered that the latest Microsoft Windows 10 insider features bug fixes and also brings some improvements to the windows However the insider preview (build 17903) is limited to the users enrolled in the Windows Insider program. The stable release is expected to come out by the end of this year and Windows users will be able to enjoy the same benefits as the users of the Insider view program. You can read the complete story here.
Also, in one of our another article related to the Windows Insider preview update, we covered that Microsoft has recently made an announcement that Windows Insiders will get the first look at the new privacy set up experience coming to Windows 10 this spring. The updates will include changes to the setup experience for privacy settings. This new design conveys intensive information to help customers make focused choices about their privacy and offers two new settings for Inking & Typing and Find My Device. Read the complete story here.