- 1 hr ago Oppo Reno 8T Series Introduced In Vietnam Ahead Of India Launch On February 3
- 1 hr ago Samsung, Google, And Qualcomm To Jointly Develop “XR” System For Extended Reality Immersive Computing
- 2 hrs ago Here’s How Much Samsung Galaxy S23 Series Will Cost In India
- 3 hrs ago Moto E13 Will Go Official In India On February 8: Features Detailed
- Lifestyle Ananya Panday's Favourite Skincare Ingredient: 3 Ways To Use It For Oily Skin
- Movies Here's Everything You Need To Know About Sara Ali Khan And Shubman Gill's Viral Picture From Ahmedabad Airport
- Sports Mind Games Begin! Australia will win Test series on 'fair Indian wickets', claims Ian Healy
- Finance Midcap Shipping Sector Stock Declared Rs 7.20 Dividend, Gave 100% Return In 1 Yr, Check Record Date
- News Indian Railways's revenue surges by 73% in passenger segment
- Travel Ultimate Ancient Landmarks to Add to Your Bucket List
- Education TNDTE Diploma Result Announced; Check Details Here
- Automobiles Hyundai Creta, Alcazar Updated – Gets New Diesel Engine & More Features
GoPro Hero 8 Black, GoPro MAX Launched With HyperLapse 2.0; Price Starts At Rs. 36,500
GoPro has officially announced its latest action cameras -- the GoPro Hero 8 Black and the GoPro Hero MAX. With the new set of action cams, the company has also introduced a couple of features that might come in handy for vloggers and video producers. Here is everything to know about the latest GoPro cams.
GoPro Hero 8 Black Features And Specifications
The GoPro Hero 8 Black is the affordable variant of the lot, which retails for Rs. 36,500 and will be available from October 20th. This model has a slightly compact model compared to the GoPro Hero 7 Black. The camera is waterproof and can withstand pressure up to 10 meters.
The GoPro Hero 8 Black has a front-facing microphone for better audio reception. The right side of the camera houses a microSD card slot, a USB Type-C port. There is a 1.9-inch touch display with a mini HDMI port to connect to an external monitor. Besides, there is a 3.5mm headphone jack to connect to an external microphone.
One of the major upgrades of the GoPro Hero 8 Black over its predecessor is the support for HyperSmooth 2.0, which lets users record smoother videos and enabling the Boost mode will further stabilize the footage by cropping the video.
The action cam also comes with a new and improved UI and the company has introduced "Digital Lenses" to offer a different field-of-view that can be used to capture pictures. Besides, the camera also supports TimeWarp 2.0, which is a fancy term for hyperlapse video recording. The camera can now record 1080p videos at 240fps and 4K videos at 60fps.
GoPro Max Features And Specifications
The GoPro Max offers all the features present on the GoPro Hero 8 Black with some additional attributes. The GoPro Max retails for Rs. 47,000 and will be available from October 24.
The GoPro Max can be used as a regular action camera or a 360-degree camera capable of recording 5.6K resolution 360-degree videos at 30fps. The camera also has a built-in GPS and is waterproof up to 5 meters.
In addition to these two new action cams, the company has also launched a bunch of add-ons.
- Light Mod -- $44.99 (approx Rs. 3,540)
- Display Mod -- $79.99 (approx Rs. 5,680)
- Media Mod -- $79,99 (approx Rs. 5,680)