TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Pantel Technologies has launched an Android ICS tablet in alliance with BSNL, the government telecom organization. The Android ICS tablet dubbed BSNL Penta T-Pad IS701C is launched for a price in India of Rs 4,999. It is aimed to reach the remote regions of the country and cater to the needs of the masses.
T-Pad IS701C has a 7 inch capacitive multi-touch display with a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels. The tablet is powered by a 1 GHz Cortex A8 processor. IS701C has a 512 MB RAM and 4 GB internal memory that can be expanded to 32 GB. It runs on the Android ICS operating system. The device has a host of features that offer a great user experience.
Penta T-Pad IS701C is a Wi-Fi Android tablet that has a 3G USB dongle support. It has a 0.3 MP front facing camera, a micro USB port and a USB 2.0 port. It comes preloaded with popular applications like Twitter, Facebook, Skype and Angry Birds. Pantel claims that the device has a powerful battery that offers 6 hours of backup.
In March 2012, Pantel Technologies launched three tablets in partnership with BSNL. They are BSNL T-Pad IS701R for Rs 3,250, BSNL T-Pad WS704C for Rs 10,999 and BSNL T-Pad WS802C for Rs 13,500. These tablets were quite successful in the Indian market and they managed to make over 1 lakh preorders.