- 18 min ago Poco X2 Could Be Launched In 2020, Hints Official Teaser
- 40 min ago ISRO Gaganyaan Mission: Humanoid Vyommitra Unveiled For Mission Trials
- 2 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy S20 Display Refresh Rate Will Be Set At 60Hz Out-Of-The-Box
- 3 hrs ago Xiaomi Mi Motion Activated Night Light 2 Launched At Rs. 599 In India
- News Student punished with 450 sit-ups for not completing homework; teacher booked
- Sports Zion Williamson lights up fourth quarter on NBA debut for Pelicans
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Says Nirbhaya Convicts Should Be Hanged In Public; Slams Indira Jaising For Her Tweet
- Finance British Parliament Clears Brexit Bill, Set To Become Law
- Lifestyle Exclusive: Signs That You Are Dating A Fuckboy, Let’s Hear It From Women!
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
AMD Radeon Pro W5700 Workstation Class GPU Announced
AMD recently announced its third-gen Ryzen and Threadripper CPUs. On the same line, the company has now unveiled the AMD Radeon Pro W5700, a workstation-class GPU based on 7nm architecture. The GPU is developed using AMD RDNA architecture to work with professional-grade software.
AMD Radeon Pro W5700 Features And Specifications
The AMD Radeon Pro W5700 claims to offer up to 25 percent higher performance per-clock and up to 41 percent higher average performance-per-watt compared to the previous generation GPUs based on Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture.
The AMD Radeon Pro W5700 can be used on high-demanding projects like 3D design and real-time VR visualization. Plus, this is the world's first workstation-grade GPU to support PCIe 4.0 which offers up to double the bandwidth compared to the PCIe 3.0.
The GPU will come with AMD Radeon Pro Software for Enterprise which combines AMD RDNA architecture and 7nm process technology to offer up to 18 percent better system efficiency compared to contemporaries. As per the I/O, the GPU has five mini DisplayPort 1.4 and a USB Type-C port. It does not offer a mini or full-sized HDMI port.
- GPU Architecture -- RDNA
- Lithography -- TSMC 7nm FinFET
- Stream Processors -- 2304
- Compute Units -- 36
- Peak Single Precision (FP32) Performance -- 8.89 TFLOPs
- Peak Double Precision (FP64) Performance -- 556 GFLOPs
- Memory Size -- 8 GB
- Memory Type (GPU) -- GDDR6
- Memory Interface -- 256-bit
- Memory Bandwidth -- 448 GB/s
- Bus Type -- PCIe 4.0 x16
- TDP -- 205W
- Cooling -- Active
- DisplayPort -- 5x Mini-DisplayPort 1.4
- Other Display Outputs -- 1x USB-C
- DirectX -- 12.0 (feature level 12_1)
- OpenGL -- 4.6
- OpenCL -- 2.0
- Vulkan -- 1.1
Price And Availability
The AMD Radeon Pro W5700 will be available from November 20, 2019, via official channels for $799 (approx Rs. 57,000).