- 2 hrs ago Amazon Great Republic Day Sale 2022: Discounts On Premium Smartphones Revealed
- 24 hrs ago Amazon Republic Day Quiz Answers: Win Rs. 75,000
- 1 day ago PUBG: Battlegrounds For PC And Console Is Now Available For Free: Checkout The Details
- 1 day ago Tecno Pova Neo Launching On January 20 In India; 6,000mAh Battery, Helio G25 Chip Onboard
- News With India-Bangladesh coming together, ISI set to get further exposed on fake currency
- Movies Tejasswi Prakash's Brother Slams Report Of Krissh Being Her Secret BF; Krissh Says 'Stop Spreading False News'
- Finance Canara Bank Revises Interest Rates On Fixed Deposits of Less Than Rs. 2 Cr
- Sports Djokovic banned from Australia for three years, federal government confirms
- Lifestyle Delta Still Dominant Strain Of COVID-19, Says Maharashtra Health Official Amid Omicron Scare
- Education BSEB Inter Admit Card 2022 Released, Check Steps And Links To Download BSEB Bihar Intermediate Admit Card Here
- Automobiles Skoda Slavia Vs Skoda Kushaq: Which One Is The Right 5-Seater Car For You?
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In West Bengal In Winter Of 2022
NVIDIA Launches New Graphics Cards For Thin And Light Laptop: RTX 2050, GeForce MX570 and MX550
NVIDIA has silently launched three new entry-level graphics cards, which are likely to be used by entry-level gaming laptops, ultrabooks, and on devices meant for content creation. The NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2050 is probably the most powerful of the lot, while the GeForce MX 570 and the MX 550 are meant for thin-and-light machines.
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2050 Features And Specifications
The NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2050 comes with native RT cores and Tensor cores with support for real-time ray-tracing along with NVIDIA encoder support. The RTX 2050 supports VIDIA Optimus technology to offer a balance between performance and battery life.
The RTX 2050 will offer 4GB of video GDDR6 video memory with 2048 CUDA cores, which is slightly more than the 1920 CUDA cores on the RTX 2060. However, the RTXX 2050 has a lower clock speed and a lower TDP with a lower 64-bit memory bus controller.
Due to the lower TPD and memory bandwidth, the performance of the RTX 2050 will be lower than the RTX 2060, despite having more CUDA cores. The RTX 2050 is based on the Ampere GA107 GPU and has a TDP of 30 to 45W. This should result in improved battery life and great graphics performance even when the device is running on battery power.
NVIDIA GeForce MX570 Features And Specifications
The NVIDIA GeForce MX570 is the second most powerful laptop GPU that the company has announced today. This specific GPU is the most powerful GPU from the MX series of graphics cards. The MX570 is said to offer better performance on tasks like gaming, photo edition, and video editing when compared to the integrated graphics card.
NVIDIA GeForce MX550 Features And Specifications
The NVIDIA GeForce MX550 can be considered as a successor to the MX450. The MX550 is similar to the MX570 with a slightly lower clock speed and slightly-less CUDA cores. These graphics cards will be powering many thin-and-light laptops and do support the latest GDDR6 video memory.
When Are They Coming?
NVIDIA has confirmed that laptops with the RTX 2050, GeForce MX570, and the GeForce MX550 will be available in the market, starting from Spring 2022.