- 1 hr ago Samsung Networks Redefined Event Key Highlights
- 5 hrs ago Vi Launches Rs.75 Prepaid Plan For Low-Income Group; Offering Calling And Data Benefits
- 5 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy M22 With 25W Charging Spotted On FCC Certification; Another Affordable Phone?
- 5 hrs ago Exclusive: Ubon To Launch Products In UAE, Nepal, Sri Lanka, And Bangladesh
- Sports Chinese swimmer Sun Yang banned again, misses Tokyo Olympics
- News Sitharaman meets Infosys officials, reviews tech glitches on new I-T e-filing portal
- Movies Sidharth Shukla Sprains His Ankle; Takes A Break From Work
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- Finance Sebi Exempts Heineken International From Open Offer In UBL Case
- Education Teaching Tips And Skills For Engaging Students In Online Classes
- Lifestyle #InThisTogether: Josh App Partners With Fortis For Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
Top 10 Humanoid Robots that can Display Human Emotions!
Robots are definitely very futuristic!.Robots are used in several applications like at factories, in medical surgeries, etc. However, Human Robots are a league of their own. They can smile, laugh, entertain and behave just like humans.
Humanoid Robots are the next stage of human evolution.They are modern day Robots. While, Humanoid Robots are not available mainstream, they are commercially available and can be orders.
Not all Robotics are commercially available, several of them are still used for experiments and tests. Let's look at 10 Humanoid Robots from around the world and how interestingly they can connect with human beings.
Pepper is a human-shaped robot. He is kindly, endearing and surprising.Pepper is the first humanoid robot capable of recognizing the principal human emotions and adapting his behavior to the mood of his interlocutor.
Atlas Unplugged is developed by Boston Dynamics. Atlas is a high mobility, humanoid robot designed to negotiate outdoor, rough terrain.Atlas can walk bipedally leaving the upper limbs free to lift, carry, and manipulate the environment.
Asimo is a humanoid Robot developed by Honda. ASIMO was designed to operate in real-world environments, with the ability to walk or run on two feet at speeds of up to 6 kilometers per hour.
The iCub is the humanoid robot developed at IIT(Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia) as part of the EU project RobotCub and subsequently adopted by more than 20 laboratories worldwide. It has 53 motors that move the head, arms & hands, waist, and legs. It can see and hear, it has the sense of proprioception (body configuration) and movement (using accelerometers and gyroscopes)
Poppy Humanoid is a complete humanoid robot platform designed to be robust to real world experimentations and at the same time highly hackable so it can be adapted to the user needs. It can be programmed by beginners as well as by experts, in education, art and science
Ken is being developed by the ENCS Humanoid Robotics Project is to develop a robot that the average person cannot distinguish from another person.The human-like robot should be able to interact with a person using a natural language interface, implementing voice generation and recognition. The Robot is in under development stages.
Romeo is a 140 cm tall humanoid robot, designed to explore and further research into assisting elderly people and those who are losing their autonomy. Romeo was developed with the collaboration between numerous French and European laboratories and institutions. His size was determined so as to enable him to open doors, climb stairs and reach objects on a table.
NAO is 58cm in height. NAO was first developed by Aderban Group in 2006 and has been continually evolving since then. NAO is an endearing, interactive and personalizable robot companion.Everyone can construct his own experience with specific applications based on his own imagination and needs
HRP-4,is a humanoid robot that can coexist with humans.The HRP-4 is a "slim athlete" design that pursues affinity with humans. The HRP series also goes by the name Promet.
Robotic Pole Dancers - Lexy and TESS were developed Tobit.German developer Tobit Software brought along its programmable pole dancing robots to liven up its booth at the CeBIT trade fair in Hanover. These robots are not for commercial Sale as of now.