- 7 hrs ago Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- 10 hrs ago Select Nokia smartphones get up to Rs. 6,000 discount but just for a day
- 15 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 15 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- News Odisha Class 10 Result 2019 date and time update
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections Day 12: A Terrific Day For The Mahesh Babu Starrer
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
E3 2019: What to expect from the biggest expo for video games?
Visitor passes are already available on E3 official website
We are just a month away from E3 2019, the biggest expo for video games and related products. E3 is scheduled to happen from the 11th of June to the 13th of June 2019, in Los Angeles, where more than 60,000 gaming enthusiasts will attend the show. Companies including EA and Sony have already confirmed that they will skip the E3 2019, which means, Sony's Play Station 5 will not be announced anytime soon.
Companies like Nintendo, Microsoft, Ubisoft, and Square Enix have confirmed their presence at the E3 2019. Here are the top announcements that might happen at E3 2019 in Los Angeles.
Microsoft to "Go Big"
The year 2019 will be a remarkable time for Microsoft at E3, as the company is most likely to announce the next generation Xbox gaming console.
The company is most likely to announce the next-gen Xbox on the 9th of June, and the console will be available for the first-hand experience from 11th to 13th at Microsoft booth in E3 2019.
Ubisoft has confirmed its presence at E3 2019, where the company is most likely to announce and launch the trailer for the Assassin's Creed Viking and the Far Cry New Dawn.
Square Enix is most likely to give an update about the Final Fantasy Remake, and Avengers game. The brand might also provide some hints about the Quiet Man 2 as well.
Nintendo is expected to introduce new hardware at the E3 2019 on the 12th of June, where the company is expected to announce the next-gen Nintendo Switch gaming console, which is expected to feature a compact design, compared to the current generation Nintendo Switch.
As the studio has already confirmed that, Elder Scrolls 6 or Starfield will not be available in 2019, Bethesda is expected to announce some new project on the 9th of June.
On the 10th of June, Devolver Digital will go live on official it's official Twitch channel, and the company is already aksing apologies for the jam packed conference hall.