- 3 hrs ago Flipkart Big Billion Days Offers: Mobile Offers Schedule Days
- 8 hrs ago MIUI 11 Animations Teased Ahead Of September 24 Launch
- 10 hrs ago Realme XT’s First Firmware Update Improves Camera Performance
- 10 hrs ago Exclusive: OnePlus To launch 55” OnePlus Q1 Pro And Q1 Smart TVs With Oxygen Play Content Service
- News RRB JE Exam paper 2019 leak: Board looks for new agency to conduct test
- Movies Pailwaan Week 1 Box Office Collections: Sudeep Starrer Collects Only Rs 2 Crore On Day 7
- Lifestyle IIFA Awards 2019: Deepika Padukone’s Gown Is Fine Minus The Tulle Veil And Exaggerated Sleeves
- Sports Olympiacos 2-2 Tottenham: Spurs collapse as Valbuena leads deserved comeback
- Automobiles Hero Lectro Electric Bike Launched In India: We Have All The Details
- Education What Is CBSE Private Candidate? Know About Eligibility, Form, Admit Card And Result
- Finance Airtel Payments Bank Launches "Bharosa" Savings Account
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
HyperX Fury DDR4 RGB Memories Goes Official: Price Starts At Rs. 4,900
HyperX -- the brand known for gaming-PC peripherals has officially launched its Fury DDR4 RGB memories in India. The RGB RAM sticks will be available in various configurations, starting from 8GB. Here is everything you need to know about the product.
Features And Specifications
As the name suggests, these memory sticks come with programmable RGB lighting. The company claims that the HyperX Fury DDR4 RGB RAM is one of the most affordable options in the market with support for customizable lighting. The lighting effect can be tweaked by downloading the HyperX NGENUITY app (available on the HyperX website).
As per the technicalities, the RAM sticks do work with Intel and AMD platform without any issue. Besides, these sticks are XPM ready, making them easy to overclock on the Intel platform. The RAM can run at both 1.2Volts and 1.35Volts (after overclocking).
The HyperX Fury DDR4 RGB also supports different frequencies, starting from 2400MHz and it goes up to 3466 MHz. One of the unique factors about these RAM sticks is that 100 percent of these sticks are factory tested. On top of that, the company also offers a lifetime warranty as well.
Price And Availability
The HyperX Fury DDR4 RGB RAM is currently available via various offline vendors and online e-commerce websites. The 8GB model retails for Rs. 4,900. The RAM is available as a single 8GB or 16GB stick. Besides, the company also sells in kits of 2 and kits of 4 offering up to 32/64GB memory.
- 8GB x 1 = 8GB
- 16GB x 1 = 16GB
- 8GB x 2 = 16GB
- 16GB x 2 = 32GB
- 8GB x 4 = 32GB
- 16GB x 4 = 64GB
At The Launch, HyperX Said
The HyperX team is excited to expand our HyperX FURY DDR4 RGB lineup for the next generation of PC enthusiasts who continually want the absolute best performance possible from their system. These new models featuring a fully customizable RGB style with HyperX performance DDR4 make for the ultimate pairing.
Our Opinion On The HyperX Fury DDR4 RGB RAM
The HyperX Fury DDR4 RGB seems like a good option, especially for those who are planning to build a new gaming PC with RGB lighting system. Though one can get an 8GB RAM at a much lower price, they might not offer a lifetime warranty as the HyperX does.