- 1 hr ago Select Nokia smartphones get up to Rs. 6,000 discount but just for a day
- 5 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 6 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- 6 hrs ago Realme gifts Royal Enfield Bullet bikes to 4 lucky draw winners
- News At 67.11 per cent voter turnout, Lok Sabha Election 2019 breaks all past records
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Movies When This Popular Actor Found Himself In A Soup Due To His 'Hot Jalebi' Remark About Anushka Shetty
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Lifestyle Foods That Help You Heal After Quitting Smoking
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Woman chooses PUBG over husband; seeks divorce
Woman chooses PUBG over husband demanding divorce because he asked her to stop playing the online game.
The madness for PUBG Mobile is not ready to stop any time soon. There are many incidences of people getting arrested and losing their life because of the online game. Now, in the latest new it has been reported that a woman is seeking a divorce from her husband because of the PUBG addiction.
You must be thinking why this step just because of a game. But the reason is really funny and you can't stop your self after reading the reason. A woman in the UAE has asked for a divorce from her husband just because he attempted to stop her from playing online battleground game.
Gulf News has reported that Captain Wafa Khalil Al Hosani the director of the social center at Ajman Police, has received this case where this PUBG addict woman is seeking for a divorce because he was not allowed to play PUBG Mobile by his husband.
According to the reports, the husband has noticed that his wife is developing an addiction towards the online game. Then he decided to stop her from playing the game and focus on the family. But he never thought that this is going to happen with him. Against his obligation, she demanded a divorce saying "she derived pleasure and comfort from the game".
Moreover, she has also claimed that her chat option in the game is disabled to stay away from strangers and her gameplay timing are under limits.
I think people have taken very thing granted in this new generation, smartphones, games, social media are getting more attention from the users. Meanwhile, people are also ready to quit their important relationship just for the sake of the games.
I have a question for this, why the priority of game higher than the relation between the couple? This is a very minor problem which can be solved by a proper conversation.
In conclusion, I must say that people should raise the bar of their thinking and must behave maturely. If not then, the day is not far when social media, online games and smartphone will take over the world.