- Reliance JioPhone available at Rs. 500 discount on Paytm Mall
- JioPhone software update brings Google Maps support
- Reliance Jio GigaFiber internet to cost Rs. 500 to Rs. 700 per month; November rollout likely
- JioPhone 2 and Jio GigaFiber announced at the AGM
- RIL 41st Annual General Meeting: Watch the live stream here
- Reliance JioFiber with 100GB per month at 100Mbps speed may launch soon in India
We've already listed out the differences between the new JioFi 4G hotspot and Airtel's 4G hotspot device.
Today in this article, we will show you how to make unlimited phone calls from your phone using the JioFi for free. So, without any delay let's find out how.
Head straight to Play Store and download Jio4GVoice (previously known as JioJoin) app on your phone.
Connect your phone to the JioFi hotspot device and open the Jio4GVoice app.
You'll receive an OTP on the number (alternate number) you've mentioned while purchasing a Jio 4G SIM.
Enter the OTP and click proceed.
Open the Jio4GVoice app again and you'll be able to see a dialer.
Type the number and enjoy free unlimited phone calls.