- 8 min ago iQOO 9T 5G Vs Motorola Edge 30 Ultra: Display, Specs, Features, Compared
- 26 min ago Vivo Y55s 5G Refreshed Version With Dimensity 700 SoC Launched: Specifications, Price
- 17 hrs ago Twitter Blue Gets Annual Subscription Payment Option Offers Big Discount
- 17 hrs ago Lenovo Tab P11 Pro Review: A Promising Galaxy Tab S8+ Rival?
- Automobiles Auto Expo 2023: Top 5 SUVs – Hector Facelift, Harrier EV & More
- Education AP LAWCET, PGLCET Counselling 2022: Round 2 Registration Started Today; Check Details Here
- Finance Indian Internet Firms See Ray, Of Hope As SC Endorses NCLAT Order Against Google
- Movies Chhatriwali Leaked Online: Rakul Preet Singh’s Informative Rom-Com Available For Free Download In HD Print
- Lifestyle Kim Kardashian’s DIY Recipe For Hair Growth And Shine
- Sports ILT20 2023, Gulf Giants vs Dubai Capitals: Match Winner, Player of the Match, List of Award Winners
- News Days after being designated terrorist by UNSC, Makki denies links with Al-Qaeda
- Travel Top 5 Best Fort Trek In Maharashtra And Difficulty Levels
Instagram Tips And Tricks; How To Access Private Instagram Profiles, Photos Easily?
Instagram is climbing the ladder when it comes to popular social media platforms in the market. The Facebook-owned photo-sharing app has over 500 million daily active users and the user base has been surging each year. The app has been updated with numerous features in recent times which has helped with the increasing user count.
If you are an Instagram user you might be aware that an account is required to access all the services. All the profiles or accounts on Instagram are distinguished into two categories - Private and Public. The former as the name suggests is a closed account format where only the contacts can see the posts you share.
The latter is an open account format that any allows Instagram user to see what all posts have been uploaded. There might have been instances where you stumble upon an Instagram profile and would want to see the posts.
But the private account settings don't let you view the respective profile's content. So how can you view private Instagram profiles? We have shared the ways that let you do so:
How Can We View Private Instagram Accounts On Smartphones?
Instagram like other social media platforms offers a secure platform for its users. The private account settings are one of those security aspects which the company has in place for the users.
There is no direct way for you to bypass that security layer to view any private user's posts. But with the steps mentioned below, you will be able to see those private posts.
Try Sending A Follow Request
This is the most legitimate and authentic way of viewing any private Instagram profile without breaking any law or bypassing any security layer. This will help you follow the popular Instagram accounts that have intentionally set their account settings to private.
However, if it's an account you plan to stalk without the person being aware, then it would be of no use. Besides, it's anyways illegal to spy on anyone without consent. Hence, sending a follow request is the easiest way out.
Search Private Instagram Username On Google
Now, this method might not work for all private accounts. However, you can try looking up for the private Instagram directly on Google to view their photos and albums.
You will need to enter their username in the Google search bar and hit enter to view the results. Toggling to the image section might let you see some extra set of images that you wouldn't have been able to see at the homepage.
Third-Party Apps To View Private Instagram Accounts
There are a bunch of third-party apps that you can access both on your smartphones as well as laptops/ PCs to view private Instagram accounts. Two of such popular applications are IGLookup and igmods. Both these platforms let you view Instagram accounts anonymously.
You can download the mobile application or use the desktop version to see the posts shared by the targeted private Instagram account. However, we do not promote using this app as you might be invading the privacy of a user without any consent.