- 10 hrs ago BSNL Offering 2GB Data Per Day For One Year With Rs. 899 Plan
- 11 hrs ago Exoplanet Close To Size Of Earth Could Sustain Life In Future
- 11 hrs ago ACT Fibernet To Increase Prices In Eight Circles From June 1
- 11 hrs ago Infinix Hot 9, Hot 9 Pro With 5000mAh Battery, Quad Rear Cameras Launched In India
- Movies Shreyas Talpade Says Actors Don’t Have The Option Of Working From Home, Starts Online Theatre
- Sports I knew I wanted to become like Viswanathan Anand: Young Grandmaster and Chess prodigy Praggnanandha
- News Arogya Setu completely secure: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Automobiles Suzuki Gixxer 250 & SF 250 BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.63 Lakh
- Lifestyle Auspicious Hindu Wedding Dates In The Month Of June 2020
- Finance Core Sector Output Slumps 38.1% As Covid-19 Takes A Toll
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
How To Update GoPro Hero 7 Series In Few Simple Steps
GoPro, a company known for its wide range of action cameras, recently announced the GoPro Hero 7 Black, Hero 7 Silver, and Hero 7 White. If you're someone who owns this action camera then it's imperative to keep your action camera updated. And doing so is no rocket science. You can follow these simple steps to update your GoPro Hero camera.
Three Ways To Update Your Hero cameras
Update with Quik for Desktop
- First, download and install Quik for Desktop application on your computer.
- Make sure your camera is fully charged because this process might drain up the battery.
- Now launch Quik app on your computer or laptop.
- Then, you need to connect your camera to your computer using the USB cable which is bundled within the retail box.
- Once your camera is connected with the PC, the Quik for Desktop will prompt you that a camera update is available. You have to follow the on-screen prompts to perform the update and you are all set to go.
Update with the GoPro App
- This is one of the easiest ways to update your camera, first you have to install the GoPro app on your smartphone via Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Make sure your camera is fully charged before you perform the update process.
- Now pair the camera with the GoPro app.
- Once the camera is paired with the app you can see a camera update is available. Here you have to follow the on-screen instructions to perform the update. It might take some time to update depending on the internet speed and boom you are done.
- For updating your GoPro Hero manually first you need to visit HERO 2018 update page.
- Where you can see "Other ways to update" at the bottom of the page.
- You need to click "Update your camera manually."
- Enter your Serial Number and other required information and click Next Step.
- Now you have to click "Download Update" and then "Click here to download firmware."
- You need to follow the steps on the screen for detailed instructions for your operating system.