- 1 hr ago Mars Comes To Earth: Israel Crater Turns Into Perfect Red Planet Base For Training Astronauts
- 15 hrs ago Poco M4 Pro 5G With Up 6GB RAM Spotted At FCC; When Is It Launching?
- 17 hrs ago Honor Band 6 Selling At Just Rs. 2,499 At Flipkart: Should You Buy?
- 19 hrs ago Oppo Reno7 Key Specifications Revealed Via New Leak; Expected Price, Launch Date
- Sports England players not thinking about Ben Stokes' possible return, says Mark Wood
- Finance Petrol Crosses Rs 110 Mark In Hyderabad, Surges Over Rs 111 In Mumbai
- News Kerala rains: Reopening of colleges postponed; Pilgrims told to not visit Sabarimala amid rainfall, floods
- Movies Kotigobba 3 Day 2 Box Office Collection: Kichcha Sudeep Starrer Shines Bright!
- Lifestyle Eid-e-Milad-un-Nabi Mubarak 2021: Greetings, Wishes, Status, Quotes, Messages And Images
- Automobiles 2021 KTM RC200 Arrives At Dealership: Gets Dual-Channel ABS As Standard
- Travel Rajasthan's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
10 Tricks to Make Your Phone Not Reachable
There are several reasons for you do not want to receive calls from others, whether it be friends or family. And at times, you'll end up with picking up calls, which you really don't want to.
Well, there are some small tricks with which you can make your smartphone not reachable when someone is calling you, which will be helpful because do not picking up someone's call is kind of weird stuff.
Trick 1: Put Your Smartphone in Flight Mode
The easiest and simple trick to escape from someone's calls is by keeping your smartphone into flight mode, with which the network operator detects you are in out of coverage area and reflects callers as unreachable.
Trick 2: Select Network Manually
Another simple trick. All you need to do is head over to Settings> More Settings> Network Selection> Automatic or Manual. Now, choose manually and wait for 10-15 seconds and your smartphone will show the available networks within your reach. Now, your smartphone will lose signal, which results in unreachable mode.
Trick 3: Forward Your Call to Any Landline Number
This is little tricky, but also very simple. Make your network forward calls to any landline number and try to make a call to your number. It will surely say as unreachable to this network right now.
Trick 4: Change the Network Mode
Suppose if your smartphone doesn't have a 4G network and your smartphone has support for 4G LTE. Then simply put your network mode to 4G/LTE, which will make your unreachable.
Trick 5: Remove Your Battery Without Switching Off the Phone
This trick is very simple. Just remove your battery from your smartphone without switching off the smartphone. By doing this, you will be unreachable, until you turn on your smartphone.
Trick 6: With the Help of Data Pack
Suppose, you have a 2G data pack in your smartphone and want yourself to make unreachable from others. Just open all the browsers installed on your smartphone and download as many files as you can, which jams the network. Try to call your number then and it will tell you as unreachable.
Trick 7: Download any third-party app from Play Store
There are some third-party apps such as 'Cellphone signal Blocker pouch' which makes your smartphone from unreachable.
Trick 8: Block that Number
This is for Android users. Google recently integrated a call blocking feature in the Android N, which block calls from other numbers. Just add that particular number from which you don't want to receive a call and you're done.
Trick 9: Wrap Your Phone in Aluminium Foil
Assume that you are plagued with poor network connection at your home, then this trick will surely help you. Having said that, wrap your smartphone with the help of an aluminum foil and you're ready to not receive calls.
Trick 10: All-metal Body Smartphones
Does your smartphone has an all-metal body and your SIM card trays are not beneath the battery? Then, just your SIM cards with the SIM card ejector tool and insert it back. By doing this, your smartphone needs to reboot to receive the signal. Don't reboot the phone and that's it, you won't be able to receive calls anymore.