- 13 min ago SpaceX Dragon Spacecraft Delivers Scientific Experiments To ISS
- 1 hr ago James Webb Telescope Snaps Most Detailed Image Of Exoplanet’s Atmosphere
- 1 hr ago Realme 10 Pro+ Could Pack Dated Dimensity 920 SoC In Some Markets: Here's Why
- 1 hr ago China Leading 6G Research With Early-Stage Tests; Commercial Launch Set for 2030
- Sports Legends League Cricket to return as LLC Masters in February 2023, to be played in Qatar and Oman
- Movies Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 10 Finale: Fans Cry Foul After Gunjan Sinha Crowned As Winner, Say 'Voting Is Useless'
- News To implicate man close to girlfriend, IIT engineer sends threat mail to PM: Investigation
- Finance Sharekhan Bullish On This 2020-Listed Multibagger Chemical Stock, Buy For Robust Gains
- Lifestyle Intermittent Fasting May Lead To Eating Disorders: Here's How
- Travel List of The Most Epic Facts About Torres Del Paine National Park
- Automobiles Toyota Innova Hycross Is Quicker Than A Fortuner – Confirms New TVC
- Education GATE 2023 to be held on February 4, 5, 11 and 12
3 Methods to get IMEI of Lost Android Smartphones and iPhones
We all get panicked when we can't find our smartphone in handbag or pocket or when it gets snatched away by some robber. Think about the personal information is accessible via the device and photos have been saved on it. Anyone can misuse it.
In such a situation, you are advised to go to a local police station and file a lost complaint. But, if you look at it, filing a complaint without any valid proof of your stolen smartphone, be it Android or iPhone is of no use.
Here, having your IMEI can be a huge help. You can potentially use it to track down your device, or simply identify a stolen one. Now it's time to contact the police and your wireless provider to report the situation.
SEE ALSO: 5 Benefits of having a 1TB SD Card
This guide will help you to find IMEI number of stolen or lost Android smartphone or iPhone without actually having the device. There are multiple ways of doing this and you should be able to find the IMEI in a jiffy.
Method 1. Find It in Your Device's Packaging Box
The easiest way to find the 15 digit IMEI (which stands for International Mobile Equipment Identity) number on the packaging box. But the biggest question is,how many of us actually keep the box safe!
Method 2. Get Your IMEI in e-Invoice
These days most mobile shops generate e-invoice and emails it to the buyer apart from the hard copy of it. So, it is easy to find the IMEI number from the invoice. Just shuffle your mailbox, and give it to the police station.
Click Here for New Android Smartphones Best Online Deals
Method 3. Find it from Google Dashboard
Google dashboard comes as a savior for all of us when it comes to tracking the stolen or lost phone. Android smartphone users can log into their Google account and access Google dashboard. It saves information of all the devices connected to the Google account. You can easily find your mobile's IMEI number from here.
For iPhone Users
Along with the above-mentioned processes, iPhone users can access to their iTunes account and then go to preferences. Now, click on the devices button. Next, go to the Summary tab and click twice on your phone number. Your IMEI should be visible after the second time.
Click Here for New Smartphones Best Online Deals