- How to use YouTube Incognito Mode on Android
- How to create a YouTube channel and earn money
- YouTube is rolling out Incognito-mode for its Android app
- How to use YouTube's 'Take a break’ feature on Android
- YouTube, Whatsapp, and Facebook will be available on JioPhone
- Picture-in-Picture mode is now available for non YouTube Premium subscribers
One of the most annoying restrictions while watching YouTube on Android smartphone is that it automatically pause the video you are watching when you navigate to another screen or open another app.
There is a way around to play YouTube videos with your device screen off. As soon as your screen switches off, YouTube automatically pauses what you are watching, Well, there is no setting to solve this in the default YouTube app, there are some ways to play YouTube videos with the screen off. Have a look at the slider below to know more.
Download and install the Mozilla Firefox browser on your smartphone from Google Play Store.
Go To YouTube site with the browser.
Now, tap the settings button at the top right of the page and tick request desktop site.
Once you have completed the steps above, tap on the video to play it. Now it will continue to play even after you lock your phone.
YouTube Music Key
The YouTube Music Key subscription service provides offline and background access to content. For a $ 9.99 monthly fee, you get access to these features, as well as an ad-free YouTube experience.