- 6 hrs ago Airtel Offering SIM At Doorsteps To Its Platinum Postpaid Users
- 8 hrs ago Motorola Moto G 5G, Moto G Plus 5G Launch Set For July 7: Expected Specifications
- 8 hrs ago Samsung Announces Contactless Support In India; Get Issues Fixed Via WhatsApp
- 8 hrs ago Boult Audio ProBuds Wireless Earphones Launched In India: Features, Price
- Movies Hindustani Bhau Issues An Ultimatum To Hamari Bahu Silk’s Producers To Clear Dues In 10 Days
- News India records highest growth in COVID-19 deaths globally
- Sports 48-year-old Pravin Tambe picked up by Trinbago Knight Riders in CPL draft
- Automobiles Tata Tigor EV Facelift Production Ready Model Spotted Testing: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Finance MCX To Launch Gold Mini Options From 10 July
- Lifestyle Rashami Desai Is A Sight To Behold In A White Ethnic Attire In Tamas Poster And We’re Speechless!
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
How to Install Windows OS on Android Phone
A couple of years back, Microsoft collaborated with Xiaomi and launched the Windows version of the Xiaomi Mi 4 smartphone. At that time, the program was limited to China and just to Xiaomi. But today in our article, we have carefully compiled a list of steps that need to be done to install Windows operating system on your Android mobile phones.
With this below steps, you can install Window XP/7/8/8.1/10 on an android tablet or android phone. You can do this if your smartphones run on Android KitKat, Lollipop or even android marshmallow.
- Android Phone or tablet
- PC or Laptop.
- Change My Software. (Download from http://ow.ly/xTBl309o8fd)
- Mcent free recharging app for the PC
- Xender file transferring app for your PC
Step 1: From your Android device go to Settings -> Developer options -> Turn on USB debugging. If you didn't find it, go to 'About Phone', head on to 'Build Number', tap on it continuously till you see a message saying 'You are now a developer'.
Step 2: Now download the 'Change my Software' from the link mentioned above.
Step 3: Once downloaded, connect the device to your PC, and launch 'Change My Software'.
Step 4: Now, select Android -> Windows (8/8.1/7/XP) to install the windows on your Android device.
Step 5: Click continue and choose a language if asked
Step 6: Once you select the language, the windows driver download will automatically start. When it is completed, click on the “Install” button.
Step 7: You will get an option 'Remove Android'. If you want to dual boot it, you can ignore the message, if not tap on the option there itself.
Step 8: Wait till the process gets done on your device. If the files have been installed, the device will automatically reboot.
If in case, you want to go back to Android, you can do it by using the same 'Change My Software'.You can connect the device to PC and select the “Restore to original condition.” option on the main menu.