- 1 hr ago Motorola One Action Goes Official For Around Rs. 20,500
- 3 hrs ago Indian Student Sentenced One Year Jail And $58,471 Fine After Damaging College Computer
- 4 hrs ago Oppo Reno 2 With 20x Digital Zoom Quad Cameras India Launch Confirmed For August 28
- 4 hrs ago Motorola One Vision With 21:9 Aspect Ratio FHD+ Display Now Available In Offline Market
- Sports UFC 241: Cormier vs. Miocic 2 fight card, schedule and where to watch
- News As UNSC closed door meet on Kashmir begins, Khan dials Trump
- Automobiles New Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Spied Testing Ahead Of Its Launch
- Movies Sara Ali Khan Wishes ‘Happiest Birthday Abba’ To Saif Ali Khan!
- Lifestyle Dengue Alert In Bangalore: The City Reports 500 Cases In A Day
- Finance IRDAI Warns Of Fake Website That Sells Insurance
- Education PSEB Supplementary Result 2019: How To Check Class 10th And 12th Result
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
How To Trim Videos On Android?
The advent of Android is probably the biggest evolution in the smartphone industry. Prior that phones were just a basic medium of communication. From there it has now become an all-round media machine. It has a staggering transition. When it comes to photo or videography, today's devices have bridged the gap between mobile phones and DSLR cameras to an extent.
Occasional videos are also recorded on a phone these days as it is really difficult at times to carry around a DSLR with you. For this, you just need to have a video editing app on your device to make the perfect videos. There are some apps which makes your work really easy in trimming the video and they are becoming even more popular day by day. Among them the ones mentioned below are the most popular ones:
How To Trim Videos On Android?
Google Photos App:
Step 1: Install the Google Photos App; then open the app and go to Albums and tap on videos.
Step 2: Open the video and tap on the edits.
Step 3: Adjust the sliders to cut the video from where you want it from the beginning to the end.
Step 4: Click Save. It will be saved on your Android device.
Viva video app
Step 1: Download the viva video app and install it on your device.
Step 2: Open the app and click on Edit Video and choose the video that you wish to edit.
Step 3: Tap on Next.
Step 4: Go to the Trim Video screen and move the sliders horizontally.
Step 5: This way you can select the portion that you wish to keep and tap on add. If you wish to have multiple clips, click on the scissors icon after each of the section that you have selected.
Step 6: You can either continue with the current one if you wish to or you can add more clips to it. Step 7: Then click on the Next button and it will straightway direct you to the editing screen.
Step 8: There you can add background music, filters, and others.
Step 9: Then you can tap on Save or upload.
Step 10: If you want to export them to your device, click on Export.
Step 11: Choose Normal 480P.
InShot App: It is a very popular video editing app.
Step 1: First you need to download and install the InShot video editing app.
Step 2: Open the App. Tap on the video icon.
Step 3: Choose the particular video that you wish to trim. To save time, you can even select the scissor icon. It is there on the top right corner of the selection.
Step 4: Then the main editing window will open. Here tap on the trip or the scissor icon.
Step 5: To select the particular portion that you want to keep, you will have to adjust the sliders.
Step 6: To confirm the selection that you have made, tap on the tick icon.
Step 7: After you are redirected to the main editing window, tap on save and then export resolution. Step 8: This way you will be able to trim the video and then you can save the trimmed video on your Android device.