- 3 hrs ago Realme Smartphones Receiving Updates For Jio 5G Support
- 4 hrs ago Sony Diwali Sale Offering Bumper Discounts on Bravia TVs, Soundbars, Headphones, More
- 5 hrs ago 5G Services Launched in India; Key Use Cases of Next-Gen Mobile Network
- 6 hrs ago Mercedes EQS 580 Launched In India, Claims 300km Range With 15 Min Charging
- Finance RBL Bank Increases Fixed Deposits Interest Rate Upto 7.70%, Post RBI Rate Hike
- Movies Bigg Boss 16 Live: Get Live Updates Of The Premiere Here
- News Indore declared cleanest city for 6th consecutive time; Surat, Navi Mumbai in next 2 spots
- Education IGNOU Exam Form 2022 Out for December Term End Examinations, Apply Now at ignou.ac.in
- Sports PKL: Feels great to reach the National Games Final just before vivo Pro Kabaddi League: Raider Nitin Tomar
- Automobiles 2023 Tata Harrier Spotted Testing - Gets ADAS, New Design & More
- Lifestyle 5 DIY Face Scrubs For The Radiant Glow
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
You Can Use WhatsApp Without SIM Card on Your Tablet [4 Simple Steps]
You can now open a WhatsApp account and have a good time interacting with friends via your tablet without having a SIM card in the device. Here's a trick that you need to follow.
We at GizBot have come up with several tricky ways to use create a WhatsApp without a valid SIM on your Android phone, or how to spy on someone just by chatting on WhatsApp. Here's another trick that we have come up with.
How about creating a WhatsApp account without a SIM card on your tablet? Yes, it is quite possible to do.
Users can actually open a WhatsApp account on their tablet, without having the SIM on the tablet. Here's how you can install and use WhatsApp on your tablet without a SIM card on it. Check it out!
#1 Download and Install WhatsApp on Your Tablet
The users can simply go to Google Play Store and install WhatsApp on their tablet. After which, you can simply launch the app and open it on the tablet without any SIM card in it.
#2 Enter The Mobile Number You Want to Activate WhatsApp Account With
After opening the WhatsApp app, enter the number you want to open the account for, and WhatsApp will display "We have sent an SMS to your number, We will automatically detect that and let you know when we are done."
#3 Enter the Verification Code
The number that you are opening the account with should be active on any other device, and there you'll receive the SMS with the verification code. You can just simply check the SMS on your other device and enter on your tablet.
#4 Use WhatsApp On Tablet Without Any Problem
After entering the verification code, WhatsApp might just take some time to go ahead with the installing process, and after that is completed the user can just enter his/her username and go ahead with using WhatsApp and chatting with friends.