TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala: PM Modi Inaugurates Kollam Bypass; Assures 100 Percent Rural Connectivity
- India vs Australia 2nd ODI; As It Happened — Kohli, Dhoni Power India To 6-Wicket Win
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 — Exterior And Interiors Revealed In Official Video
- Xiaomi Redmi 7 Teased To Be Priced Around Rs. 8,500
- Interim Budget 2019 May Increase Income Tax Exemption Limit To Rs. 5 Lakh
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-timer In Una
- Kangana Takes A Jibe At Bollywood Again!
- Lisa Ray's Nature-Inspired Dress Makes For An Ideal Evening Party Wear
We at GizBot have come up with several tricky ways to use create a WhatsApp without a valid SIM on your Android phone, or how to spy on someone just by chatting on WhatsApp. Here's another trick that we have come up with.
How about creating a WhatsApp account without a SIM card on your tablet? Yes, it is quite possible to do.
Users can actually open a WhatsApp account on their tablet, without having the SIM on the tablet. Here's how you can install and use WhatsApp on your tablet without a SIM card on it. Check it out!
#1 Download and Install WhatsApp on Your Tablet
The users can simply go to Google Play Store and install WhatsApp on their tablet. After which, you can simply launch the app and open it on the tablet without any SIM card in it.
#2 Enter The Mobile Number You Want to Activate WhatsApp Account With
After opening the WhatsApp app, enter the number you want to open the account for, and WhatsApp will display "We have sent an SMS to your number, We will automatically detect that and let you know when we are done."
#3 Enter the Verification Code
The number that you are opening the account with should be active on any other device, and there you'll receive the SMS with the verification code. You can just simply check the SMS on your other device and enter on your tablet.
#4 Use WhatsApp On Tablet Without Any Problem
After entering the verification code, WhatsApp might just take some time to go ahead with the installing process, and after that is completed the user can just enter his/her username and go ahead with using WhatsApp and chatting with friends.