- 1 hr ago Meet Dodo Drop App, An Alternative To Chinese File-Sharing Apps
- 1 hr ago JBL Tune 225TWS True Wireless Earphones Launched In India: Price, Features
- 2 hrs ago Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: Samsung Galaxy M31s: OnePlus Nord, Oppo Reno4 And More
- 3 hrs ago Asus ROG Phone 3 Promotional Offer; You Can Win ROG Phone 3
- Finance 5 Best Personal Finance Apps
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Tops The Chart; Anupamaa Makes Grand Entry
- News Despite several effective vaccines for coronavirus, no silver bullet: WHO
- Sports Quarantined Chawrasia remains upbeat despite positive Covid test
- Automobiles Independence Day: Official State Car Of The President Of India Is A Mercedes-Maybach S600 Pullman
- Lifestyle Gayatri Japam 2020: Muhurta And Significance Of This Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
10 viral videos of 2018
These videos are from YouTube and Facebook
YouTube is one of the most used free video streaming service, which offers a ton of content on various topics from Science and technology to fictional stories. Similarly, various social media websites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram are also known to offer unique user-generated video content. Here are the top 10 viral videos of 2018.
YouTube Rewind 2018
YouTube Rewind 2018 is the most disliked video on the whole platform with 13+ dislikes at the time of writing this article. YouTube works with a bunch of creators every year to create a video with the most important stuff happened in 2018. The 2018 version of the YouTube rewind has received a lot of negative impression for several reasons.
Turning Coal into Diamonds, using Peanut Butter
This video became an internet sensation on Facebook, which teaches how to convert charcoal into diamond or transparent crystal. In the end, a few users demonstrated that the video was fake, and one cannot produce crystals with charcoal and peanut butter.
Luis Fonsi - Despacito ft. Daddy Yankee
Though it was published in 2017, the Luis Fonsi - Despacito ft. Daddy Yankee is the most viewed video on YouTube with over 5.6 billion views.
No words to explain - watch the video
If you watch a lot of culinary or food-related videos on YouTube and other social media platforms, then you will know about Salt Bae, the chef, who became an internet sensation for the way he marinates the meet with salt.
Assalamu Alikum Walikum assalam
This is a short video, which has received a lot of attention with 16 million views. Sixteen million is a great number especially for video, which is published from not so famous channel.
Marvel Studios' Avengers - Official Trailer
Marvel Studios' Avengers - Official Trailer has grossed 74 million views and counting. This the first trailer for the fourth Avengers movie from Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Eminem - Venom
Eminem - Venom is a rap song from Eminem, the rap god. The video was published in October 2018 and has already grasped 187 million views on counting.
Ariana Grande - thank u, next
Ariana Grande - thank u, next was published in November 2018 and the video has been watched more than 187 million times in less than 50 days.
iPhone X — Unlock — Apple
This is an advertisement from Apple to promote Apple iPhone X's Face ID. The video has a total of 13 million views and counting.