TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Lok Sabha Election Updates: After 24 Years, Mulayam, Mayawati To Share Dais In UP's Mainpuri
- Loyalty matters most, says Kohli
- Tata Nexon Hybrid Or Tata Nexon EV? — Oh Blur! We’re confused!
- Katrina Called Up Varun Before Exiting From Street Dancer!
- How To View Saved Passwords On Chrome For Android?
- Gold Prices in India Stands Still Amidst Muted Demand
- Tara Sutaria Wows In Printed Separates
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Freecharge's 'Wallet on Delivery' cross 1,00,000 Snapdeal deliveries
Digital payment platform Freecharge on Thursday announced that more than 1,00,000 Snapdeal deliveries have been done using Freecharge "Wallet on Delivery" in a week since its launch.
"Wallet on Delivery" allows users to pay on delivery by using their Freecharge wallet.
"After the announcement of demonetisation, thousands of e-commerce users across India had the choice to either delay acceptance of their packets in transit or cancel the order," said Govind Rajan, CEO of Freecharge, in a statement.
"With the launch of 'Wallet on Delivery', we are delighted to have implemented these practical solutions in real time," Rajan added.
Freecharge and Snapdeal together rolled out the "Wallet on Delivery" on November 9, a day after demonetisation was announced.