TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Digital payment platform Freecharge on Thursday announced that more than 1,00,000 Snapdeal deliveries have been done using Freecharge "Wallet on Delivery" in a week since its launch.
"Wallet on Delivery" allows users to pay on delivery by using their Freecharge wallet.
"After the announcement of demonetisation, thousands of e-commerce users across India had the choice to either delay acceptance of their packets in transit or cancel the order," said Govind Rajan, CEO of Freecharge, in a statement.
"With the launch of 'Wallet on Delivery', we are delighted to have implemented these practical solutions in real time," Rajan added.
Freecharge and Snapdeal together rolled out the "Wallet on Delivery" on November 9, a day after demonetisation was announced.