- 1 hr ago ISRO Successfully Launches Risat Surveillance, Nine Commercial Satellites In 21 Minutes
- 3 hrs ago Tariff Hike Might Force Users Switch To Messaging Apps For Calls: Report
- 3 hrs ago JBL C100TWS True Wireless Earbuds Available In India
- 3 hrs ago Airtel Effect: Vodafone Launches Two Prepaid Plans; Offers Free Unlimited Calls
- Sports Ranji Trophy: Prithvi Shaw slams 200 as Mumbai in total command against Baroda
- Lifestyle What Does Your Headache Reveal About Your Overall Health?
- Movies Rani Mukerji Says Her Character From Mardaani 2 Wouldn’t Fit In Rohit Shetty’s Cop Universe
- News Citizenship bill will benefit 1.5 cr people; 50pc are SC, STs: RSS
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Moto G6 Plus top features: Dual camera setup, 6 GB RAM, fast charging and more
Moto G6 PLus is expected to launch in India with Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC
Motorola is all set to launch the most powerful Moto G series smartphone in India on the 10th of September, where the company will be launching the Moto G6 Plus, which was initially launched in China a few months before.
The company has started to tease the launch of the Moto G6 Plus in India and has posted a GIF on Twitter, which highlights the top features of the Moto G6 Plus. As the smartphone has already available in the international market, the specifications of the smartphone are already out. So, here are the top features of the Moto G6 Plus.
Selective Black and White
Selective black and white is a camera-centric feature, where a user will be able to keep a subject in color and will be able to change the color of the background to black and white to highlight the subject.
Landmark recognition is again a camera-centric feature, where the camera will be able to identify different monuments and give more insights on the same.
Portrait mode is again a camera feature, where the subject will be in highlight, and the background will blur to create a highlighted photo. The Moto G6 Plus will have a dual camera setup with a 12 MP primary camera and a 5 MP depth sensor.
The Moto G6 Plus also supports Face unlock, which is being achieved using the front-facing camera of the smartphone (8 MP).
Max Vision display
The Moto G6 Plus also has a modern 18:9 aspect ratio display (Max Vision) with minimal bezels on all four sides of the smartphone with a higher screen to body ratio. The smartphone has a 5.9-inch display with a resolution of 2160 x 1080p.
Turbo power charging
The Moto G6 Plus also supports Turbo Power Charging via USB type C port. The device has a 3200 mAh Li-ion (non-user replaceable battery).
Low light photography
The G6 Plus moniker is also a low-light photography ready smartphone, as the primary 12 MP sensor on the smartphone comes with an f/1.7 aperture.
6 GB RAM
The Moto G6 Plus also comes with 6 GB RAM. The smartphone will feature the Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 Octa-core chipset with 6 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage with a micro SD card slot for storage expansion.
Dual camera setup
The smartphone will have a dual camera set up at the back with a 12 MP primary sensor and a 5 MP depth sensor, which will help the primary camera to capture photos with bokeh effect.
The smartphone also supports Google Lens out of the box, which can be used to find information on different products.
With this feature, one can spot a specific color using the camera application, which is also available on most of the modern Motorola smartphones.
These are some of the top features of the Moto G6 Plus. As we get near the launch date, we will be able to get more insight on the upcoming product from Lenovo's sub smartphone brand.