- Sports Premier League to restart on June 17: reports
- Movies Jennifer Winget Urges Fans To Celebrate Her Upcoming Birthday By Helping Those In Need
- Lifestyle Alaya F Represents The Modern Indian Bride Through Her Recent Magazine Cover And How Beautifully!
- News FM Nirmala Sitharaman chairs FSDC meeting, takes stock of economy amid COVID-19 crisis
- Automobiles 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- Finance FM Sitharaman Launches Free Instant PAN Card Facility Using Aadhaar
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro Spotted Again: Everything you Need to Know
The leaks show that Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro features 4GB of RAM and 16MP front and rear cameras
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro is once again making news before its official launch in the global market. The smartphone was recently spotted on Geekbench and this time it has made an appearance on Antutu with a detailed information about its hardware and features.
The benchmark listing reveals a handset with model no. SM-C7010 and some noteworthy specs in its pocket. Let's have a look.
Large 5.7-inch Full HD AMOLED Display
Samsung is known for its vivid AMOLED panels and Galaxy C7 pro will keep the trend in motion. As per the listing, the Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro sports a 5.7-inch 1080p display with Samsung's much appreciated AMOLED technology.
16MP Front and Rear cameras
The Antutu listing also shows that Galaxy C7 Pro will be selfie-centric handset featuring 16MP front-facing camera. The rear side of the handset will also offer a 16MP shooter with dual LED flash light, Full HD, Slow-motion and Time-lapse video recording features.
This makes it quite clear that Samsung does not want to compromise on imaging performance when it comes to its high and mid-rage Android offerings.
Qualcomm 626 CPU and Android 6.0 Marshmallow
The screenshot shared by GSMarena shows that the processing department will be handled by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 CPU, and Adreno 506 GPU will take care of graphical intensive tasks. The data matches with the previous GeekBench listing.
Besides, it is surprising to see that Samsung is still sticking with Android 6.0 Marshmallow and is not offering Android 7.0 Nougat out-of-the box.
4GB RAM and 64GB ROM
The benchmark further shows the smartphone will be backed by 4GB RAM coupled with 64GB of internal memory. And considering the Samsung's tradition, we can also expect Samsung offering microSD card support with the handset.
When it's coming to India?
It is worth mentioning that Samsung Galaxy C series has been considered as an exclusive lineup to Chinese market, but some reports also suggests that a possible launch in the Indian market.
Recently, Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro was spotted on Indian export-import website- Zauba, which suggests that this might be the first device under Galaxy C series to launch in India.