- 1 hr ago Apple iPhone SE And Three Other Models Will Not Be Avaialble For Sale In India: Report
- 2 hrs ago Amazfit GTR Smartwatch With 24 days battery life Launched: Price, Specifications and More
- 3 hrs ago Xiaomi Introduces Redmi Note 7 New White Color Option
- 3 hrs ago TCL Launches India's First 4K AI Android 9 TV - Price, Specifications, And More
- Movies Nayanthara’s Marriage Prediction Goes Viral; Will It Turn Out To Be True?
- Sports Tendulkar picks five Indians in World Cup XI
- Automobiles Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS Specifications Leaked
- News Amarnath Yatra: 15th batch of 3,967 pilgrims leaves Jammu
- Finance Tax Frauds Worth Rs 38,000 Crore Detected Last Year
- Lifestyle Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Is All Things Cool And Comfy
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
Sony Xperia Z6: Specs, Release Date, Concepts And More [Rumor Roundup]
As the MWC 2016 trade show is near, the mobile industry is expecting many big announcements from the key smartphone makers like Samsung, Sony, HTC and much more.
Ahead of this trade show we have seen many leaks and rumors about the upcoming flagship smartphone from Sony. The Japanese company is expected to announce its next flagship the Xperia Z6 at the press event scheduled at February 22.
Earlier this week, Sony has sent out press invite for its MWC 2016 event. The company has scheduled the event for February 22 at 8:30am CET (1PM IST). Sony has not yet revealed what device or service it will introduce at the MWC 2016. Unfortunately, the invite is quite simple and doesn't reveal anything about what the company has planned and we can't really get anything from it.
Few analysts say, since the company has launched its Z5 smartphone series during IFA 2015 in September, it might not introduced the successor yet. However, there are a few bits of information popping out about the Xperia Z6. Read on to know more details.
Sony Xperia Z6: Release Date
If you have been following Sony's smartphone launch history, then you will notice that the company is not moving slowly. For instance, the Xperia Z5 came out only 3 months after the Xperia Z4, and the Xperia Z3 was released less than a year before that.
Sony Xperia Z6: Design
Sony has a design formula that looks sleek and is solid. But the design haven't changed much at all since the Xperia Z1. However, the Xperia Z6 is said to make extensive use of metal, featuring a metal frame with glass sides.
Sony Xperia Z6: Three flagship designs
Rumors suggest that there will be three flagships by Sony in 2016, the Z6 will come in different screen sizes, similar to how the Xperia Z5 had the Premium, Compact, and Standard version.
Sony Xperia Z6: Display Size
There is not much information about the display size, but the screen size are said to range between 4 inch and 6.4 inch.
Sony Xperia Z6: Processor
Rumors pointed out that the upcoming flagship will have a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and will be paired either with 3GB or 4GB of RAM.
Sony Xperia Z6 Concept Images