- 8 min ago How to share music from JioSaavn to Instagram and Facebook stories
- 8 min ago Samsung Galaxy A70 review: A competent mid-range phone with great battery and display
- 23 min ago Redmi K20 will be the first Redmi smartphone with 7th Gen In-display fingerprint sensor
- 38 min ago Sound One X80 wireless earphones launched with microSD card slot
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan Was EXTREMELY FURIOUS At Vivek Oberoi's Tweet At Aaradhya & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Sports La Liga season review: A rollercoaster of a ride for fans
- News As exit polls indicate big BJP win, here is what the party has in mind in Karnataka
- Automobiles Audi Q5 Hybrid Revealed — Will It Make It To Indian Shores?
- Finance 3 Situations Where Income Tax Deductions Under Sec 80C Can Be Reversed
- Lifestyle Effects Of Smoking On Skin And Hair
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Honor to launch a new smartphone on December 13; Starts sending out media invites
As per speculations, the new handset that Honor will launch will be Honor Magic 2.
After launching the Honor V10 and 7X at an event in London just last week, Huawei's sub-brand Honor seems to have some more devices in its pipeline for the year 2017. The company is gearing up to launch something new in the market.
Well, Honor has now started sending media invites for a new smartphone launch event. As per the invite, the event is scheduled for December 13. Apart from the date, the invite doesn't explicitly state what product the company is launching. However, there are some hints that suggest what smartphone it could be.
As per speculations, the upcoming handset is supposedly Honor Magic 2 and the event is for this smartphone. On analyzing the teaser, we can see that there is big "4" in the background of the image. We have already seen 4 cameras on devices like the Honor 9i and others, but it doesn't necessarily mean that the upcoming smartphone will also have the same features.
Besides, if you recall Honor Magic, a concept device that never made it outside of China features uniquely designed curved edges. So the number in the teaser might be a hint to that meaning 4 curves. And also, Honor Magic got a discount of 1000 Yuan just a week back. If it is the Honor Magic 2 it will be the successor to Honor Magic.
We will leave the guessing to you as well. Do let us know what you think and what Honor is planning to launch on December 13. As for us if the device is Honor Magic 2, we are hoping that the device will not be a China exclusive this time as well.