- 2 min ago Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2020: Discounts Offers On Gadgets And Other Products
- 10 min ago Vodafone-Idea Upgrading 3G Users To 4G Network To Bring Faster Internet Speed
- 12 min ago Realme 55-inch SLED Leaked Online; Likely To Cost Less Than Rs. 69,999
- 15 min ago Xiaomi Mi Air 2 Pro Earbuds Spotted; Active Noise Cancellation Feature Tipped
- News NIA court sentences to life ISIS terrorist in Omar Al-Hindi case
- Movies Dino Morea On Nepotism In Film Industry: You Have To Slog Whether You Are An Insider Or Outsider
- Finance ITC Trades Higher Even As Maharashtra Bans Sale Of Loose Cigarettes, Beedis
- Sports Ashok Dinda to play for Goa in upcoming domestic season
- Lifestyle Tamannaah Bhatia’s Yellow Saree And Minimal Jewellery Avatar Is The Festive Look Inspiration We Need
- Automobiles KTM RC 125, RC 200 & RC 390 Launched In New Colours: Prices & Other Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
- Education Supreme Court Decision On UPSC Civil Services Exam 2020, Check Latest News
iOS 14 Compatible Devices: How To Download And Install iOS 14
Apple is known for offering extended software support for its devices and the latest major software update for iPhones -- the iOS 14 does reaffirm the same. Unlike an Android OS update, the iOS 14 update is available on day-one for every supported device.
Some of the highlights of the iOS 14 is that it now supports widgets and App library features, which automatically categorizes the apps based on the functionality. This feature helps you to access all the apps from a single home page.
The iOS 14 with a tonne of visual changes and new features for a wide range of iPhones, including the flagship iPhone 11 series of smartphones. The update is around 2.8GB and is already available for download for free of cost.
iOS 14 Supported Devices
- Apple iPhone 11
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Apple iPhone XS
- Apple iPhone XS Max
- Apple iPhone XR
- Apple iPhone X
- Apple iPhone 8
- Apple iPhone 8 Plus
- Apple iPhone 7
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus
- Apple iPhone 6s
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus
- Apple iPhone SE (1st generation)
- Apple iPhone SE (2nd generation)
- Apple iPod touch (7th generation)
How To Install iOS 14?
If you have an iPhone that supports iOS 14 update, then go to Settings > General > Software Update to install the latest software patch. Do note that, the update is around 2.8GB and make sure that your iPhone has enough free space and at least has a 50 percent charge before commencing the update process.
Depending on your internet speed, it should take around an hour or two to download and install the update. After the update process is complete, one can customize the iPhone using the new features.
As this is the first stable release, the update might have some issues. So, it is also best to wait for an incremental update before installing iOS 14, as it is very difficult to roll back to iOS 13.