- 23 min ago Amazon Huidi HD TV Quiz Answers: Win Huidi HD Ready LED TV For Free
- 30 min ago WhatsApp Might Soon Let You Report Specific Spam, Abusive Messages
- 53 min ago Foxin FoxPods F9 TWS Earbuds Review: Lightweight And Compact Wireless Earbuds
- 1 hr ago Pokémon Unite New Season Bringing New Space Theme To Android, iOS: All You Need To Know
- Movies Republic Trailer Out: Sai Dharam Tej As A Vehement IAS Officer Looks Promising!
- Finance Zee-Sony Pictures Merger; Know Important Highlights Of The Deal
- News UNGA address will focus on Covid, need to combat terrorism, climate change: PM Modi ahead of US visit
- Lifestyle India's First Advanced Simulation Centre Launched At Prominent Specialty Hospital In Chennai
- Sports ISL feature: Chennaiyin coach Bandovic just can't wait for fans to return to the stadiums
- Automobiles Yamaha Aerox 155 Launched In India; Powered By R15 Sourced 155cc Engine With VVA
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
iOS 14 Compatible Devices: How To Download And Install iOS 14
Apple is known for offering extended software support for its devices and the latest major software update for iPhones -- the iOS 14 does reaffirm the same. Unlike an Android OS update, the iOS 14 update is available on day-one for every supported device.
Some of the highlights of the iOS 14 is that it now supports widgets and App library features, which automatically categorizes the apps based on the functionality. This feature helps you to access all the apps from a single home page.
The iOS 14 with a tonne of visual changes and new features for a wide range of iPhones, including the flagship iPhone 11 series of smartphones. The update is around 2.8GB and is already available for download for free of cost.
iOS 14 Supported Devices
- Apple iPhone 11
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Apple iPhone XS
- Apple iPhone XS Max
- Apple iPhone XR
- Apple iPhone X
- Apple iPhone 8
- Apple iPhone 8 Plus
- Apple iPhone 7
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus
- Apple iPhone 6s
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus
- Apple iPhone SE (1st generation)
- Apple iPhone SE (2nd generation)
- Apple iPod touch (7th generation)
How To Install iOS 14?
If you have an iPhone that supports iOS 14 update, then go to Settings > General > Software Update to install the latest software patch. Do note that, the update is around 2.8GB and make sure that your iPhone has enough free space and at least has a 50 percent charge before commencing the update process.
Depending on your internet speed, it should take around an hour or two to download and install the update. After the update process is complete, one can customize the iPhone using the new features.
As this is the first stable release, the update might have some issues. So, it is also best to wait for an incremental update before installing iOS 14, as it is very difficult to roll back to iOS 13.