- 19 min ago Tecno Spark 5 Pro With Quad-Rear Camera To Be Amazon Exclusive; Specifications, Launch Date
- 37 min ago Oppo Enco W31, M31 Wireless Headphones Get Price Reduction In India
- 1 hr ago Apple iOS 14 Public Beta: How To Download And Install iOS 14 On Your iPhone
- 1 hr ago New Xiaomi Patent Shows Smartphone With All-Around Screen, 108MP Camera Sensor
- Automobiles BEST Increases BUS Fleet By 1,000 Units: Daily Earnings Cross The Rs 90 Lakh Mark
- Movies Salman Khan, Iulia Vantur Set Out To Explore His Panvel Farmhouse In Monsoon [PICS AND VIDEO]
- Sports IPL 2020: Why does Virat Kohli underperform as Royal Challengers Bangalore captain?
- News With just a word, Rahul Gandhi questions Centre over MP's Rewa Ultra Mega Solar Power project
- Finance Jio Platforms Receives Payments From 4 More Investors On Stake Sale Deals
- Lifestyle Different Styles Of Earrings For Long, Medium And Short Hair That Will Guaranteed Steal Attention
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
LG Q7, the most affordable smartphone with IP68 certification launched in India for Rs 15,990
The LG Q7 is the most affordable smartphone with an IP68 water and dust resistance certification
LG has launched a mid-tier smartphone, the LG Q7 in India, which is the latest affordable smartphone from the brand with modern amenities. The smartphone will be available across the country from the 1st of September via offline and online stores.
Price and variants
The LG Q7 comes in Aurora Black and Moroccan Blue colors and retails in India for Rs 15,990.
LG Q7 specifications
The USP or the main highlight of the LG Q7 is the fact that the smartphone is IP68 certified, which makes it water and dust resistance and is also MIL-STD 810G certified. The smartphone does have a premium design with an all-glass finish, which is not even seen on some of the flagship smartphones.
The LG Q7 has a 5.5-inch FHD+ IPS LCD with a resolution of 2160 x 1080px, offering a 442 PPI with the modern 18:9 aspect ratio. The device has a no-notch design with narrow bezels on all four sides of the smartphone. The MediaTek MT6750S (4 x 1.5GHz A53 + 4 x 1.0GHz A53) processor powers the smartphone, coupled with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage, which is expandable up to 2 TB via micro SD card slot.
Regarding connectivity, the device has a dual SIM card slot, with support for 4G LTE and VoLTE on both the slots. Additionally, the smartphone does support connectivity features like Bluetooth 4.2 LE and WiFi 802.11 b/g/n.
Concerning optics, the smartphone has a single camera on the back of the smartphone, which is a 13 MP sensor with support for PDAF and 1080p video recording capability. On the front, the device has an 8 MP front-facing selfie camera, which can also record 1080p videos @ 30fps.
The phone also has a boast number of multimedia-centric features, where the smartphone does have a dedicated 3.5 mm headphone jack with support for Hi-Fi Audio and DTS:X 3D Surround.
The smartphone houses a 3000 mAh sealed Li-ion battery with support for fast charging via USB type C port, located on the bottom portion of the smartphone. Lastly, the smartphone runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with custom LG skin on top, which offers a plethora of additional customisation options.
The LG Q7 is not for everyone, as we have many devices which are more powerful the Q7 (at Rs 16,000 price mark). However, if you are looking for a premium looking smartphone with features like water and dust resistance, then the LG Q7 is probably the only smartphone that can offer these features under Rs 20,000 price mark.