- 3 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 4 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- 4 hrs ago Realme gifts Royal Enfield Bullet bikes to 4 lucky draw winners
- 5 hrs ago Vivo iQOO Space Knight limited edition announced: What’s the difference?
- News Eiffel Tower evacuated after man climbs the Paris landmark
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Movies When This Popular Actor Found Himself In A Soup Due To His 'Hot Jalebi' Remark About Anushka Shetty
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Lifestyle Foods That Help You Heal After Quitting Smoking
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Nokia TA-1054 gets certified in China tipping Nokia 9 launch could be nearing
Nokia 9 launch might not be far away.
The second wave of Nokia smartphones comprising of the Nokia 2, Nokia 7 and Nokia 9 was said to be unveiled at the MWC 2018 tech show in February next year. However, the Nokia 7 went official in China and we recently got to know that it will not be making its way into the Indian market anytime soon. On the other hand, the entry-level Nokia 2 was already launched in India.
Given that the Nokia 2 and Nokia 7 are already official, the next one that we expect to be unveiled by HMD is the Nokia 9, the next-generation flagship smartphone from the company that will succeed the Nokia 8. While many believe that this smartphone might not see the light of the day until 2018, a new Nokia Android smartphone has cleared the compulsory certification in China.
According to a Baidu post via NokiaPowerUser, a new Nokia Android smartphone with the model number TA-1054 received the certification after TA-1041 and TA-1042. The TA-1041 was announced as the Nokia 7 but the TA-1042 remains unknown for now. Eventually, there are two unannounced smartphones - TA-1042 and TA-1054 those are to be launched and the Nokia 9 is the only one that is awaiting its launch.
Maybe, we can expect the TA-1042 and TA-1054 to be variants of the Nokia 9 meant for the Chinese market and the global markets as in the case of the Nokia 8. The further adds that the Juho Sarvikas, the Chief Product Officer at HMD tipping that the company is having an absolute interest in transparent yet resilient material technology and Borderless display and these hint at the flagship Nokia 9.
Having that said, the Nokia 9 is believed to sport an edge-to-edge 3D glass display and a bezel-less design. The Nokia 9 is believed to feature 6GB/8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage space. Also, the smartphone is said to come with the IP68 rating for dust and water resistance. The previously leaked renders have confirmed the presence of a dual-lens rear camera setup with Carl Zeiss branding.
Leaving the specifications aside, the Nokia 9 is likely to cost around Rs. 57,000 when it is announced in India. We need to await the official announcement to know more about the upcoming flagship smartphone from Nokia.