- 3 min ago Honor 20, Honor 20 Pro, Honor 20 Lite announced with quad cameras: Price, specs and more
- 1 hr ago Skullcandy Indy review: A cheaper alternative to Apple AirPods
- 2 hrs ago Vodafone partners with Hyundai arm, for connected car services
- 3 hrs ago Nokia 3.2 officially launched in India with 4000mAh battery starting at Rs 8,990
- Sports Archer thinks IPL experience gives him World Cup advantage
- News PM Modi’s ‘thanksgiving’ meet with council of ministers ahead of Lok Sabha election results
- Automobiles Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- Lifestyle 21 Home Remedies For Mosquito Bites
- Movies Chinmayi Posts 'Nudes' As Requested By A Troll; Shocking Deets Inside
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
OnePlus 7 Pro magazine shots will make you want to buy one
OnePlus 7 Pro camera shots are “are not filtered or digitally altered”, claims the magazine.
OnePlus flagship smartphones are inching closer to their launch. With only a few more days left for the launch of these smartphones, the company is constantly sharing teasers regarding these phones revealing their key features. The latest one shared by the company shows the camera prowess of the OnePlus 7 Pro.
OnePlus has taken to Twitter to share that it has partnered with two popular magazines - GQ India and Harper's Bazaar India to promote the Pro variant of the smartphone. The device has been used to capture the cover photos of the latest edition of these magazines.
Magazine cover photos shot using OnePlus 7 Pro
The cover photo of GQ India shows Bollywood actor Rajummar Rao while the Harper's Bazaar India shows the actor and activist Jameela Jamil on its cover page. Interestingly, the magazine says that these cover images "are not filtered or digitally altered". It appears like the preloaded HDR and Portrait mode features have been used to enhance these images.
OnePlus 7 Pro camera
From the official video teaser that shows the sketch and speculations, the OnePlus 7 Pro is believed to sport a pop-up selfie camera and triple rear cameras. The device is said to arrive with a 48MP primary sensor, an 8MP telephoto secondary lens with 3x optical zoom and a 16MP third sensor with ultra wide-angle lens. The upcoming OnePlus smartphone is speculated to arrive with an improved HDR mode, 3x optical zoom and enhanced night mode as well.
There are speculations that this could be the most expensive offering from the company carrying a price tag of around Rs. 50,000.
Notably, OnePlus is not the only brand to use the popularity of magazines to promote its camera capability. Tech giants such as Google and Apple have already used their smartphones for magazine shoots in the past.