- 41 min ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 1 hr ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 10 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- 14 hrs ago VingaJoy Maxo Bass Wireless Neckband – Foldable Design For Rs. 1,599
- News Political violence in Bengal: 1,035 in 2018, 773 and counting this year
- Sports Fury impressively stops Schwarz in second round
- Movies WHAT? Radhika Pandit Involving In Politics Because Of Yash? Fans Welcome The News!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Oppo R19 spotted online with a 48 MP primary camera with popup selfie cam
Oppo R19 is expected to launch in China in the next few weeks
Oppo recently launched the Oppo K1 in India, which is the most affordable smartphone in the country with an in-display fingerprint sensor. Similarly, the company is now gearing up to launch yet another budget smartphone with an interesting choice of design.
The Oppo R19 is the smartphone in question, which looks a lot similar to the Oppo F11 Pro with minor differences. Just like the Oppo F11 Pro, the Oppo R19 has a bezel-less/notch-less design. Here is everything you should know about the Oppo R19.
Oppo R19 design
Unlike the Oppo F11 Pro, the Oppo R19 has a dual camera setup on the back with a single tone LED flash. On the front, the smartphone has a bezel-less design and is most likely to come with popup camera, similar to the one seen on the Vivo V15 Pro or the Vivo NEX. The smartphone has a glass back or plastic back, which mimics like a glass panel with dual tone design. Overall, the Oppo R19 has a clean looking design with minimal branding across the device.
The leaked poster clearly hints that the Oppo R19 has a 48 MP primary camera, which will be backed by a secondary 2 MP or 5 MP depth sensor. The device does not feature a rear-facing fingerprint sensor, which hints that the smartphone will have an in-display fingerprint sensor, similar to the Oppo K1.
As of now, there is no information on the actual specifications of the smartphone. The smartphone is most likely to come with a 6.4-inch OLED display with FHD+ resolution, protected by 2.5D curved tempered glass. The device will run on either the MediaTek Helio P60 or the Helio P70 SoC with at least 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage. The Oppo R19 is expected to cost anywhere between Rs 15,000 to Rs 25,000.