TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Oppo has officially launched two new camera-centric smartphones in Europe with a modern design, combined with an attractive price tag. The company has officially launched the Oppo RX17 Pro and the Oppo RX17 Neo smartphones and here are the complete details on the Oppo RX17 Pro, the latest flagship smartphone from Oppo for Europe.
Oppo RX17 Pro price and availability
The Oppo RX17 Pro will be available Radiant Mist and Emerald Green colors with a starting price of 599 Euros (Rs 50,000) for the base variant with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. The smartphone will be available in Italy, France, Spain, and the Netherlands from the 16th of November. As of now, there is no information on the launch of the Oppo RX17 Pro in India what so ever.
Oppo RX17 Pro unique features
- SuperVOOC Flash Charge
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC
- 91.5% screen to body ratio
- OLED display
- In-display fingerprint sensor
Oppo RX17 Pro specifications
Under the hood, the smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Octa-core processor with two high-performance Kryo 360 based cores clocked at 2.2 GHz and six efficient Kryo 360 based cores clocked at 1.7 GHz, coupled with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage.
The Oppo RX17 Pro does come with a dual SIM card slot but misses out on the micro SD card slot. The smartphone does support other connectivity features like NFC, Bluetooth 5.0, dual-channel Wi-Fi, and Dual VoLTE.
One of the principal highlights of the Oppo RX17 Pro is the triple camera setup. Unlike most of the smartphones with triple camera setup, Oppo uses a primary 12 MP camera with a variable aperture from an f/1.5 to f/2.4 (similar to the one seen on the Galaxy S9 or the Galaxy Note9) and a secondary telephoto lens with an f/2.6 aperture and a TOF (time of flight) 3D camera to capture additional details required to make a 3D photo. On the front, the device has a 25 MP Sony sensor with an f/2.0 support, which also happens to offer AI features and Face Unlock.
The smartphone has a 3700 mAh Li-ion non-user replaceable battery with support for SuperVOOC Flash Charge, which is the fastest charging technology that Oppo introduced with the Oppo Find X Lamborghini Edition. The 10V and 5A solution (50W) can charger the smartphone from 0 to 40% in 10 minutes via the USB type C port. Lastly, the smartphone runs on Android 8.1 Oreo-based ColorOS 5.2 with 3rd party customisation options.