- 5 hrs ago Sony SRS-XV900 X-Balanced Party Speaker With 25 Hour Backup Launched In India
- 6 hrs ago Google To Roll Out Android 13 For Smart TVs With Multiple Features For Large Screens
- 7 hrs ago Vivo Y02 Launched In India: Can It Be A Good Budget Device In India?
- 8 hrs ago Xiaomi 13 Pro Surfaces On BIS Database: Flagship Android Smartphone India launch Soon?
- Sports Japan vs Croatia, FIFA World Cup 2022 Highlights: Livakovic shootout hero as Vatreni reach quarterfinal
- Movies KBC 14: Amitabh Bachchan Calls Kajol A 'Liar' After She Says She Is Scared Of Him: Jhooth Bolna Inko Aata Hai
- Finance Stock To Buy: This 2022 Listed Midcap Stock Grew 37.4% Since Listing, Buy For Further 24% Upside
- News G20 Presidency an opportunity to showcase India to the world: PM Modi
- Travel Ever Seen an Entire Flight Booked for A Wedding? Here it is!
- Education MBA student bags a 50-lakh package with Microsoft
- Lifestyle Why Is Lord Rama Known As Maryada Purushottam? 16 Reasons
- Automobiles Mahindra Offering Discounts Up To Rs 1 Lakh – XUV300, Thar, Bolero & More
Poco M3 Announced: Top Features Of Latest Budget Smartphone Detailed
The Poco M3 was announced at a global event as teased by the company. This latest budget smartphone from the company features a triple-camera arrangement at its rear and a massive 6000mAh battery to keep the lights turned on. Also, there are many other notable highlights that we see in rivals in the same price segment.
Poco M3 Price And Availability
The Poco M3 has been unveiled in three color options including Power Black, Poco Yellow and Cool Blue. The device is priced at $149 (approx. Rs. 11,000) for the entry-level variant with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage space. On the other hand, there is a high-end variant with 4GB RAM and 128GB storage space priced at $169 (approx. Rs. 12.500).
The Poco M3 will be available for purchase from November 27 during Black Friday at a discount of $20. Notably, we are yet to know when the company intends to bring the Poco M3 to the Indian market.
Poco M3: Top Features
Talking about the specifications and features, the Poco M3 is one of the best smartphones in its price bracket with impressive features. Take a look at the highlighted features from below.
48MP Triple Rear Cameras
The Poco M3 bestows a triple-camera setup at its rear with the three sensors stacked vertically along with the LED flash beside them within a rectangular camera module at the top left corner. This camera setup comprises a 48MP primary sensor, a 2MP 4cm secondary macro sensor and a 2MP tertiary depth sensor.
At the front, there is an 8MP selfie camera sensor within the 6.53-inch FHD+ Dotdrop LCD display. There is a screen-to-body ratio of 90.34% and Gorilla Glass 3 protection as well.
The Poco M3 makes use of an octa-core Snapdragon 662 SoC based on the 11nm process. It is paired with Adreno 610 GPU, 4GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB of storage space. Also, there is a dedicated microSD card slot supporting up to 512GB of additional storage space.
The Poco M3 is fueled by a capacious 6000mAh battery teamed up with 18W fast charging support. Unlike many other budget smartohones, the 18W fast charger is bundled within the box.
Detailing on the other features, the Poco M3 is fitted with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, stereo speakers, an IR sensor, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. The other aspects of the smartphone include dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0 and a USB Type-C port. Lastly, the smartphone runs Android 10 topped with the latest iteration of its custom skin, MIUI 12.