TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The War In The CBI Is Not Between Individuals, But Between Two Groups: K Ragothaman
- Xiaomi Launches Flagship Mi 8 Pro In Taiwan
- 7 Interesting Facts About Lucknow Every Traveller Must Be Aware Of
- Multani Mitti Hacks To Acne That You Should Try Right Now!
- Kalki Koechlin On #MeToo India Movement: There Will Be Collateral Damage, But It's Necessary
- New Hyundai Santro 2018 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 3.89 Lakh
- India Vs West Indies, 2nd ODI: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing
- Apprenticeship Offered Through South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, 1785 Vacancies Available
Razer has officially announced the successor to the original Razer Phone, aka, the Razer Phone 2 with a new design, improved specifications and more. The overall design of the Razer Phone 2 is similar to the Razer Phone with some minor design changes, which helps to differentiate the newer and the latter model.
Razer Phone 2 price and availability
The Razer Phone 2 will be available for order in the US, Canada, and the UK from 11th of October. The smartphone will be available in Mirror and Satin versions for $799 (Rs 60,000). As of now, there is no information on the availability of the Razer Phone 2 in India.
Razer Phone 2 unique features
- 5.72-inch display with a 120Hz refresh rate
- IP67 water resistant
- 8 GB RAM
- Dual front stereo speaker setup
- 4000 mAh battery
Razer Phone 2 features and specifications
The Razer Phone 2 come with a 5.72-inch (2560×1440 pixels) Quad HD IGZO LCD UltraMotion display with 120Hz refresh rate, protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 with a peak brightness of 645 nits.
Like most of the flagship smartphones launched in 2018, the Razer Phone 2 runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC with 8 GB of LPDDR4x RAM and 64 GB of internal storage with a micro SD card slot to expand storage up to 2TB. The phone comes with Vapor Chamber Cooling to reduce the heat.
The smartphone has a dual camera set up at the back with a 12 MP primary sensor with an f/1.75 aperture (optically stabilised) and a 12 MP telephoto lens with an f/2.6 aperture to offer 2x optical zoom and bokeh effect. The device does have an 8 MP selfie camera on the front. The primary camera setup can record 4K videos, whereas the video recording capabilities of the selfie camera are limited to 1080p @ 60fps.
The Razer Phone 2 does support 4G LTE and VoLTE with Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 GHz + 5.0 GHz), NFC, Bluetooth 5.0. The smartphone does have a 4000 mAh battery with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0+ via USB type C port. In addition to fast charging, the device now supports wireless charging. Just like the original Razer Phone, the Razer Phone 2 lacks a dedicated headphone jack. The phone does support Dolby Atmos on front-facing stereo speakers with Dual amplifiers and also comes with a 24-bit DAC Audio Adapter.