- 23 min ago OnePlus 7T, OnePlus 7T Pro To Launch On September 26th In India
- 26 min ago Flipkart Realme Days Sale – Realme 3 Pro, Realme X, Realme C1, Realme 3i And More On Discount
- 3 hrs ago Most Trending Samsung Smartphones – Galaxy Note10, Galaxy A50, Galaxy A90 And More
- 11 hrs ago Redmi Note 7 Pro, Redmi Y3, Redmi 7, Redmi Note 7S Get Up To Rs. 1,000 Price Cut
- News TNPSC Group 4 Hall tickets 2019 to be released by this date
- Sports Vinay Kumar bids adieu to Karnataka; joins Puducherry
- Movies RIP Khayyam: Lata Mangeshkar, Javed Akhtar, PM Modi Tweet Condolence Messages
- Automobiles Skoda Karoq And Kamiq SUV India Launch Timeline Confirmed
- Lifestyle What Are Happy Hormones And 7 Natural Ways To Boost Them
- Education Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result On August 22; Check Counselling Schedule
- Finance FASTags Mandatory For Toll Payment On Highways Starting December 1
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Realme 5 Confirmed To Pack 5000 mAh Battery And Quad-Cameras
Realme is speculated to launch at least two new smartphones on August 20. The brand is most likely to unveil the Realme 5 and the Realme 5 Pro with a quad-camera setup. The company has now confirmed that the Realme 5 will come with a 5000 mAh battery and will be priced below Rs. 10,000.
This is the highest capacity battery that we have seen on any Realme smartphone. The official teaser image also confirms that the device will have a rear-facing fingerprint sensor and a quad-camera setup offering an f/1.8 aperture on the primary sensor.
Some achievements on our technology journey— Madhav '5'Quad (@MadhavSheth1) August 15, 2019
A. 1st to bring 48MP Quad camera smartphone in India
B. World’s 1st Quad camera smartphone under 10k 1st in India
C. Powerful Qualcomm chipset 1st time ever launching in India
All on 20th Aug #ProudIndian#HappyIndependenceDay pic.twitter.com/r9xDQt7PwM
Realme 5 Specifications
The possible Realme 5 was recently spotted on Geekbench, the CPU benchmarking platform. The listing suggests that the Realme smartphone with the model number RMX1911 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 octa-core SoC and 2GB RAM, running on Android 9 Pie OS. Though the phone has a bigger battery, the device might not support VOOC Charge 3.0 and the charging speeds are likely to be limited to 10W.
The quad-camera setup on the Realme 5 is likely to house a 16MP primary camera, 119-degree ultra-wide-angle lens, 4cm macro-lens, and a depth-sensing lens.
On the contrary, the Realme 5 Pro is expected to come with an AMOLED screen featuring an in-display fingerprint sensor. Besides, the device is also expected to house a 48MP Sony IMX 586 primary sensor. The Realme 5 Pro is also expected to feature a much powerful Qualcomm processor, the Snapdragon 712 SoC.
Our Opinion On The Realme 5
Considering the officially confirmed features and specifications of the Realme 5, the device is going to rule the sub Rs. 10,000 smartphone market. By offering features like a quad-camera setup, a 5000 mAh battery, and a powerful Qualcomm chipset the device makes a bang for the buck deal. Stay tuned to GizBot to learn more about the Realme 5.