- 1 hr ago Skullcandy Indy review: A cheaper alternative to Apple AirPods
- 1 hr ago Vodafone partners with Hyundai arm, for connected car services
- 2 hrs ago Nokia 3.2 officially launched in India with 4000mAh battery starting at Rs 8,990
- 3 hrs ago Infinix S4 launched in India with triple rear camera, 32MP front camera and more
- News PM Modi’s ‘thanksgiving’ meet with council of ministers ahead of Lok Sabha elections results
- Sports Pawan Narwal outsmarts Youth Olympic champion Agustin in India Open
- Automobiles Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- Lifestyle 21 Home Remedies For Mosquito Bites
- Movies Chinmayi Posts 'Nudes' As Requested By A Troll; Shocking Deets Inside
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Realme X real-life images surfaces online: Indicates a plastic unibody design
Realme X will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC
Realme X is one of the most anticipated smartphones from Realme, as the smartphone is expected to introduce a lot of premium features in the budget segment. Now, the real-life images of the Realme X have surfaced online.
Same plastic unibody design
From the first look, the Realme X seems more like the Realme 3 Pro with a polycarbonate unibody design. The device has a flushed design and will be available in Punk Blue and Steam White colors. The rear case houses the dual camera set up at the back with a single tone LED flash. There is no indentation for the physical fingerprint sensor, as the smartphone is most likely to come with an in-display sensor.
The Realme X has a dual camera setup, out of which, the primary sensor is expected to be a 48 MP shooter (probably Sony IMX586) with a secondary 5 MP depth camera.
A recent listing on Geekbench suggests that the Realme X will run on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC, the same chipset that powers the Realme 3 Pro with up to 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage.
The device is most likely to come with a 6.3 or 6.4-inch OLED display with FHD+ resolution, protected by 2.5D curved tempered glass with an in-display fingerprint sensor. The device is expected to carry a 3700 mAh Li-ion battery with support for 20W VOOC fast charging via USB type-C port, which makes it the first Realme phone with a type C connector.
According to leaks and speculations, the smartphone will come with a price tag of 1999 Yuan (Rs 20,000) for the base variant in China, which makes it the most expensive Realme smartphone. Along with the Realme X, the company is also expected to launch the Realme X Youth Edition on the 15th of May 2019.