- 14 min ago Best smartphones with 5000 mAh battery to buy in India
- 3 hrs ago How to watch horror movies, shows on Airtel Digital TV
- 7 hrs ago Honor 20, Honor 20 Pro, Honor 20 Lite announced with quad cameras: Price, specs and more
- 9 hrs ago Skullcandy Indy review: A cheaper alternative to Apple AirPods
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Modern Suit At Cannes 2019 Has A Timeless Touch And She Looks Flawless
- News Weather today: Isolated rains in Bengaluru, Delhi to experience wet day
- Movies Cannes 2019: Sonam Kapoor's White Tuxedo Gets A Twist; Her Boss Lady Look Is On Point!
- Sports Archer thinks IPL experience gives him World Cup advantage
- Automobiles Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Redmi Pro 2 most likely to support 2x optical zoom with a triple camera setup
Redmi Pro 2 will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC
Redmi is a well known sub-smartphone brand, which offers entry-level and mid-tier smartphones. For the first time in the history of Redmi smartphones, the company is gearing up to launch a flagship smartphone to compete against the likes of the Honor, Realme, Asus, and even OnePlus.
The company is currently working on a Redmi smartphone, aka, the Redmi Pro 2 (previously called as the Redmi X), which is expected to offer state of the art design, flagship specifications, including the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC. Now, a new leak suggests that, just like the Xiaomi Mi 9 SE, the Redmi Pro 2 will sport a triple camera setup.
Redmi Pro 2 to offer flagship camera setup
The leak also suggests that the triple rear-camera on the Redmi Pro 2 will be identical to that of the Xiaomi Mi 9 SE. The Xiaomi Mi 9 SE comes with a 48 MP Sony IMX 586 sensor, 8 MP telephoto lens, and a 13 MP super wide-angle lens.
The only difference between the Mi 9 SE and the Redmi Pro's camera setup will be the selfie camera. The Mi 9 SE has a 20 MP selfie camera within the notch, whereas, the Redmi Pro 2 will feature a 32 MP pop-up selfie camera, and the Redmi Pro 2 is also the first Redmi/Xiaomi smartphone with a pop-up selfie camera.
Companies like Oppo and Vivo has already launched smartphones with the pop-up selfie camera. And, brands like Realme, Redmi, and OnePlus are expected to launch at least one smartphone in the next two weeks with similar technology.
As of now, there is no information on the pricing of the Redmi Pro 2, as we get near the launch date, we should have additional details about the Redmi Pro 2 and other upcoming Redmi smartphones. Stay tuned to GizBot to learn more about the Redmi Pro 2 and other Redmi smartphones.