TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Redmi S2 is all set to launch, the company is finally ending the wait. The Redmi S2 is a budget phone which is said to aim the Chinese and Indian markets. The launch of the smartphone is scheduled at 2 Pm in China (11:30 am in India) in the city of Nanjing.
The price, design and specifications of the phone are been leaked in the past few weeks. There were many leaks which have confirmed the specification of the phone. Here is everything that you can expect from the upcoming Redmi S2.
In multiple leaks over the past few weeks, It's been claimed that the handset will hit the smartphone markets in three variants - 2GB RAM + 16GB onboard storage, 3GB RAM + 32GB inbuilt storage, and 4GB RAM + 64GB storage. The rumors claim that the base model of Redmi S2 will be priced less than CNY 1,000 (roughly Rs 10,500), but the price of the device is still not cleared so far.
The 3GB RAM + 32GB storage variant was spotted on Aliexpress at a starting price of $165.99 (roughly Rs. 11,100). However, there is no information on the price of the top-end variant. We have to wait for the official price, once the of the first Redmi S2 flash sale once the event concludes.
Redmi S2 specifications
The smartphone was listed on many Chinese certification agencies like TENAA and 3C, as well as on e-commerce website Aliexpress. The listings suggest that the handset will come with a 5.99-inch display with HD+ with a resolution of 720x1440 pixels, along with an aspect ratio of 18:9.
The phone is said to become with narrow bezels on the sides. Redmi S2 is expected to be powered by a Snapdragon 625 SoC, with Adreno 506 GPU for graphics. It will run on Android 8.1 Oreo-based MIUI 9 operating system.
The listing indicates that Redmi S2 will come with a dual camera setup, with the combination of 12-megapixel Sony IMX486/ OmniVision OV12A10 primary sensor and a 5-megapixel Samsung S5K5E8 secondary sensor. However, the selfie camera will be the highlight of the phone, with AI portrait mode and AI beautification.
The phone is backed by a 3080mAh it will reportedly weigh 170 grams and have dimensions of 160.7x77.3x8.1mm. It's reported that the units will be available in wide range of colour options, like Black, Rose Gold, Gold, White, Blue, Red, Pink, Grey, and Silver.