- 1 hr ago Jio True 5G Reaches Northeast India; Now Live In 191 Cities In India
- 3 hrs ago Realme GT Neo 3T 5G Vs iQOO Neo 6 5G: Specs, Display, Features, Compared
- 22 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy S23 Series Indian Prices Leak: Accessories For Flagship Android Phones Surface Too
- 23 hrs ago Redmi Note 12 5G Vs Poco X4 Pro 5G: Specs, Display, Features, Compared
- Movies Rakhi Sawant Cries Inconsolably As She Shares LAST Video Of Her Mother With An Emotional Note: I Miss You Aai
- News ‘You must call me a Hindu’: Kerala governor recalls words of Aligarh Muslim University founder
- Education JEE Mains 2023 January Session 2023 Day 4 today for BE, BTech exam; Check Details Here
- Lifestyle Expert Explains, What Is Botox? Know About Therapeutic Vs Cosmetic Botox Differences
- Finance Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana SSY account- Partial Withdrawal and Premature Closure
- Sports Manchester United 3-1 Reading: Boys from Brazil inspire FA Cup progress
- Travel What Is Sun Tourism And Why Its Trend Worries Himachal Pradesh
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 Xtra Edition Debuts – Launch Soon
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Vs Samsung Galaxy Note 10+: Top Differences That You Should Know
Samsung has finally unwrapped its two new flagship smartphones - the Galaxy Note 10 and the Galaxy Note 10+. For the first time, the company has launched two variants of the Note-series smartphones with variable features and specifications. Here are the top differences between the two devices.
Display Resolution And Screen Size
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 has a 6.3-inch display with FHD+ (1080p), whereas, the Galaxy Note 10+ has a 6.8-inch display with QHD+ (2K) resolution. Both phones feature a punch-hole or Infinity-O notch cutout at the top with minimal bezels on all four sides of the screen.
Cameras And Imaging
Both models have triple-camera setup with a 12MP standard sensor, 16MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 12MP telephoto lens. In addition to these sensors, the Galaxy Note 10+ houses a 3D ToF sensor, which can scan real-life objects to create 3D models.
RAM And Storage
The Galaxy Note 10 offers up to 8GB RAM and 256GB storage, while the Galaxy Note 10+ will be available with up to 12GB RAM and 512GB storage. The Note 10+ also has a microSD card slot which supports storage expansion up to 1TB.
Networking And Connectivity
As of now, both variants of the Galaxy Note 10 comes with 4G LTE and VoLTE support. However, Samsung has officially confirmed that the Galaxy Note 10+ will 5G network support will launch by the end of 2019.
Battery And Charging
The Galaxy Note 10 comes with a 3500 mAh battery, whereas, the Galaxy Note 10+ has a significantly bigger 4300 mAh battery. In addition, the Galaxy Note 10+ also supports 45W fast charging, whereas the fast charging speeds are capped at 25W for the standard variant.
Price And Availability
The base variant of the Galaxy Note 10 offers 8GB RAM and 256GB storage and retails for $949 (approx Rs. 66,050). Similarly, the Galaxy Note 10+ offers 12GB RAM and 256GB storage for $1,049 (approx Rs. 76,500). Besides, the Note 10+ is also available with 12GB RAM and 512GB storage for $1,199 (approx Rs. 83,500).
Our Opinion On the Galaxy Note 10 Series
These are some of the significant differences between the newly launched Samsung flagship phones. Considering the specs sheet, the Galaxy Note 10+ clearly comes out as a true flagship smartphone that can compete against the upcoming iPhones, OnePlus 7 Pro, and other flagship smartphones.But that doesn't make the Galaxy Note 10 a complete flop; it could be a great alternative for people seeking the same experience in a smaller form factor.