- 7 hrs ago Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- 10 hrs ago Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G Hands-On Video Reveals Design In Full Glory
- 10 hrs ago Xiaomi Diwali With Mi Sale Slated For September 28 Promises Price Slash, Discounts
- 10 hrs ago Nebula Launches Mars II Smart Portable Projector In India for Rs. 51,999
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Lifestyle 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Vs Samsung Galaxy Note 10+: Top Differences That You Should Know
Samsung has finally unwrapped its two new flagship smartphones - the Galaxy Note 10 and the Galaxy Note 10+. For the first time, the company has launched two variants of the Note-series smartphones with variable features and specifications. Here are the top differences between the two devices.
Display Resolution And Screen Size
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 has a 6.3-inch display with FHD+ (1080p), whereas, the Galaxy Note 10+ has a 6.8-inch display with QHD+ (2K) resolution. Both phones feature a punch-hole or Infinity-O notch cutout at the top with minimal bezels on all four sides of the screen.
Cameras And Imaging
Both models have triple-camera setup with a 12MP standard sensor, 16MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 12MP telephoto lens. In addition to these sensors, the Galaxy Note 10+ houses a 3D ToF sensor, which can scan real-life objects to create 3D models.
RAM And Storage
The Galaxy Note 10 offers up to 8GB RAM and 256GB storage, while the Galaxy Note 10+ will be available with up to 12GB RAM and 512GB storage. The Note 10+ also has a microSD card slot which supports storage expansion up to 1TB.
Networking And Connectivity
As of now, both variants of the Galaxy Note 10 comes with 4G LTE and VoLTE support. However, Samsung has officially confirmed that the Galaxy Note 10+ will 5G network support will launch by the end of 2019.
Battery And Charging
The Galaxy Note 10 comes with a 3500 mAh battery, whereas, the Galaxy Note 10+ has a significantly bigger 4300 mAh battery. In addition, the Galaxy Note 10+ also supports 45W fast charging, whereas the fast charging speeds are capped at 25W for the standard variant.
Price And Availability
The base variant of the Galaxy Note 10 offers 8GB RAM and 256GB storage and retails for $949 (approx Rs. 66,050). Similarly, the Galaxy Note 10+ offers 12GB RAM and 256GB storage for $1,049 (approx Rs. 76,500). Besides, the Note 10+ is also available with 12GB RAM and 512GB storage for $1,199 (approx Rs. 83,500).
Our Opinion On the Galaxy Note 10 Series
These are some of the significant differences between the newly launched Samsung flagship phones. Considering the specs sheet, the Galaxy Note 10+ clearly comes out as a true flagship smartphone that can compete against the upcoming iPhones, OnePlus 7 Pro, and other flagship smartphones.But that doesn't make the Galaxy Note 10 a complete flop; it could be a great alternative for people seeking the same experience in a smaller form factor.