- 1 hr ago Oppo Reno 8T Series Introduced In Vietnam Ahead Of India Launch On February 3
- 1 hr ago Samsung, Google, And Qualcomm To Jointly Develop “XR” System For Extended Reality Immersive Computing
- 2 hrs ago Here’s How Much Samsung Galaxy S23 Series Will Cost In India
- 3 hrs ago Moto E13 Will Go Official In India On February 8: Features Detailed
- Lifestyle Ananya Panday's Favourite Skincare Ingredient: 3 Ways To Use It For Oily Skin
- Movies Here's Everything You Need To Know About Sara Ali Khan And Shubman Gill's Viral Picture From Ahmedabad Airport
- Sports Mind Games Begin! Australia will win Test series on 'fair Indian wickets', claims Ian Healy
- Finance Midcap Shipping Sector Stock Declared Rs 7.20 Dividend, Gave 100% Return In 1 Yr, Check Record Date
- News Indian Railways's revenue surges by 73% in passenger segment
- Travel Ultimate Ancient Landmarks to Add to Your Bucket List
- Education TNDTE Diploma Result Announced; Check Details Here
- Automobiles Hyundai Creta, Alcazar Updated – Gets New Diesel Engine & More Features
Samsung Galaxy S-Pen: New Features
Samsung introduced the first S-Pen with the Galaxy Note 4 in 2014. Since then, the company has been improving the S-Pen by sliping new tricks up its sleeves. The newly announced Galaxy Note 10 and the Galaxy Note 10+ also comes with the next generation S-Pen. Here is everything that the latest S-Pen brings to the table.
This year, Samsung has introduced something called the Air Action that lets the S-Pen to control some aspects of the phone without having to touch the screen. The single touch button works as a camera trigger and the S-Pen can also be used to switch from the main camera to the selfie camera or vice versa. You can also use the Air Actions to zoom in and zoom out while taking a picture.
The S-Pen on the Galaxy Note 10 series of smartphones can also support a new feature called AR Doodle. Using the S-Pen one can add wings, mustaches, goggles, and more.
Video Editing Tool
The built-in video recorder on the Galaxy Note 10 series is engineered to work with the S-Pen. The tool can be used to scrub between the video footage, cut and re-arrange the timeline, add text or images and more.
Comes With Bluetooth Connectivity
The new S-Pen is equipped with Bluetooth connectivity, that enables it to be used as a media controller. Besides, the S-Pen can also be used to control slides while giving a presentation.
Screen Off Memo
The S-Pen can be used to take notes even if the screen is locked. After taking out the S-Pen, a screen off memo pop-ups on the screen. As soon the S-Pen is placed inside the phone, the memo will be automatically saved. The S-Pen weighs at 3.04 grams, which makes it easy to handle.
10 Hours Battery Life
The S-Pen comes with a lithium titanate battery that can last up to 10 hours on a single charge. To recharge the battery, just place it inside the phone.
Our Opinion On The All-New S-Pen
Yet again, Samsung has launched a great flagship smartphone with an improved S-Pen. The S-Pen started as a tool to take notes and make sketches and today it is much more than that.