- 2 hrs ago OnePlus Offering Up To 25% Off On New 5G Smartphones: OnePlus 10R 5G, OnePlus 10 Pro, And More
- 6 hrs ago Doom 64, Rumbleverse Available For Free On Epic Games Store; Discounts On Other Titles
- 11 hrs ago ASUS ROG Swift PG42UQ Promises To Be The World’s First 42-Inch OLED Gaming Monitor
- 11 hrs ago Infinix Note 12 Pro 4G Launching on August 26; India’s First Smartphone With MediaTek Helio G99 SoC
- Finance Buy This Auto Ancillary Stock For Superb Returns, SUV Segment To Drive Growth
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 6 Start Date Is Out: Nagarjuna's Show To Premiere On Disney+ Hotstar
- News Impossible: Dolo 650 manufacturer on Rs 1000 crore marketing budget
- Sports Durand Cup 2022: FC Goa register first win; Blasters held
- Automobiles Mahindra Scorpio Classic Launched At Rs 11.99 Lakh - New Name, New Pricetag
- Lifestyle Decoding Taapsee Pannu’s Contemporary Fashion Game
- Education Pranav Gupta Jamboree Education Founder says - India's New Education Policy is Transformational
- Travel Bryce Canyon: Abode To A Series Of Natural Rock Amphitheatres
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4, Z Flip 4, Galaxy Watch 5 Pro, And Accessories
Samsung is hosting the second Unpacked event of 2022, and the company will announce two new folding smartphones -- the Galaxy Z Fold 4 and the Galaxy Z Flip 4. Along with these two devices, the company will also launch accessories like Samsung Galaxy Watch 5, Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro, and Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro.
91Mobiles has now got hold of the official renders of all the products that Samsung will announce during the Unpacked 2H 2022 event. These pictures reveal a lot more about the upcoming Samsung products and here are the complete details on all the products that Samsung will launch at the Galaxy Unpacked 2H 2022 launch event.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 looks most likely the Galaxy Z Fold 3 with some minor tweaks. The smartphone is expected to feature an improved folding display and an improved under-display selfie camera. The Galaxy Z Fold 4 will be powered by the new Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 will have a slightly larger cover display when compared to the Galaxy Z Flip 3. The Galaxy Z Flip 4 will also be powered by the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC with a dual-camera setup on the back, and the phone will be available in at least four colors.
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5
The Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 will be the most basic or the entry-level smartwatch, which is expected to pack a better display, improved functionality, and a large battery. The Galaxy Watch 5 will look largely similar to the Galaxy Watch 4.
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro
The Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro will be an upgraded version of the Watch 5 with a new design and it is also expected to come with a bigger display and newer color options. The Galaxy Watch 5 Pro will have a rugged smartwatch-like feel and will also come with easy-to-replace straps.
Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro
The Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro will be available in three color options with a matte finish. These TWS earphones are expected to offer improved sound quality, better ANC, and extended battery life when compared to the Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro.