- 11 min ago Nokia 3.2 officially launched in India with 4000mAh battery starting at Rs 8,990
- 1 hr ago Infinix S4 launched in India with triple rear camera, 32MP front camera and more
- 2 hrs ago ViewSonic launches VX2458-C-mhd display for gaming
- 2 hrs ago Astronomers determine Planet Nine orbit; could be hiding beyond Kuiper Belt
- Movies Mahesh 26: Title, Heroine And Other Details Of The Mahesh Babu Movie Revealed?
- Lifestyle 10 Health Benefits Of Turnips, Nutrition, Recipes And Caution
- Sports Arsenal's Mkhitaryan to miss Europa League final in Baku
- News Men wearing Modi masks prepare 2,000 Kg Laddoos ahead of poll results
- Finance Reliance Beats IOC To Become India's Biggest Company In Revenue Terms
- Automobiles Formula One Legend Niki Lauda Passes Away At 70
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
This is the Realme X: Upcoming flagship smartphone from Realme
Realme X: Like the iPhone X?
Several leaks and reports suggest that Realme is working on a flagship smartphone to take on the upcoming Redmi flagship smartphone. According to the latest reports, Realme will call the upcoming flagship smartphone has the Realme X (RMX1901).
The Realme X was recently spotted on TENAA, revealing some of the features and specifications of the smartphone. Considering the TENAA listing, the Realme X is most likely to launch in China in the next few days.
The first pop-up selfie camera
Realme smartphone is known for borrowing features from Oppo and OnePlus smartphones (BBK Electronics own all three brands). Now, the latest report suggests that the Realme X will feature a pop-up selfie camera, similar to the Oppo F11 Pro or the upcoming OnePlus 7 Pro. Do note that, the upcoming Redmi smartphone is also speculated to feature a pop-up selfie camera.
In-display fingerprint sensor
The Realme X is most likely to feature an FHD+ resolution OLED display with no-notch no-bezel design. The smartphone is also speculated to feature an in-display fingerprint sensor, similar to the OnePlus 6T or the Oppo K1.
The smartphone also has a gradient back panel, similar to the Realme 3 and the Realme 3 Pro, which increases the overall aesthetics of the smartphone, making it look like a premium device.
Dual camera setup
The smartphone has a dual camera set up at the back, possibly with a 48 MP primary camera and a 5 MP depth camera. The pop-up selfie camera is most likely to be a high-resolution sensor, similar to the Realme 3 Pro or the Realme U1.
As of now, there is no information on the pricing of the Realme X. Considering Realme's track record, the base variant of the Realme X is expected to be under 1999 Yuan or Rs 20,000. Stay tuned to GizBot to learn more about the Realme X.