TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
We all know YouTuber Zack Nelson from JerryRigEverything, and his love for putting smartphones through extensive abuse and finding out their durability. Well, he's back, this time with the much-hyped Poco F1 smartphone. He put the device through a series of durability test to see if the device would be able to withstand it.
This might take you by surprise, but Xiaomi's Poco F1 performed really well in the durability tests. The host also said that this is probably "one of the most structurally sound phones Xiaomi has ever made."
The display of the phone was able to withstand the same level of scratches as you'd see on the premium phones. It takes until level 6 on the Mohs hardness scale before showing signs of any damage on the Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Similarly, the fingerprint sensor passed the test with flying colors.
The overall body of the device couldn't take a lot of punishment, however. The blades were easily able to slice through the polycarbonate back and sides. Although, the plastic body would be able to protect the device better during accidental drops.
The Poco F1 also passed the bend test impressively. The device barely budges under stress and pops back to normal afterward. Overall, the Poco F1 seems to be a fairly tough device to break, as it can take some serious punishment. What's imperative to know that the YouTuber had the regular version and not the sturdier Kevlar variant.