- 39 min ago Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale: Upcoming Flash Sale On Smartphones
- 6 hrs ago Netflix User Interface Now Available In Hindi: Here's How To Avail
- 9 hrs ago Infinix Hot 10 Stops By Google Play Console; Might Come With MediaTek Helio G70 SoC
- 9 hrs ago Realme X3 Pro Expected To Pack Snapdragon 855 Plus Chipset
- News Kozhikode crash brings back memories of 2010 Mangaluru flight accident
- Movies Ankita Lokhande Shares A Picture With Sushant Singh Rajput's Mother; Supports #Warriors4SSR Trend
- Sports England Vs Pakistan, 1st Test, Day 3, Highlights: Ben Stokes strikes late to give hosts fresh hopes
- Automobiles Harley-Davidson Street 750 Prices Reduced: Becomes More Affordable
- Lifestyle Urvashi Rautela Or Janhvi Kapoor, Who Looked Stunning In Their Purple Sequin Saree?
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Finance Delhi Govt Announces Electric Vehicle Policy With Upto Rs 1.5 Lakh Incentive
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Vivo X50 Series Spotted On Flipkart; Suggests Imminent Launch
Vivo's latest offering is the X50 series, expected to launch soon. The smartphone was spotted on a couple of benchmarks and listing sites. Now, a Flipkart listing further confirms that the Vivo X50 will soon arrive in India, although there's no official date confirmed. For all we know, it could launch by mid-July.
Vivo X50 Series Launch
The Vivo X50 series, including the Vivo X50 base variant, Vivo X50 Pro, and the Vivo X50 Pro+ have already debuted in China. The India launch will see the Vivo X50 and the X50 Pro models only. A few speculations had hinted that the Chinese brand will launch the smartphone in July. The Flipkart listing suggests this could be true.
Vivo X50 Series Features
Since the smartphones have already launched in China, we know that most of the features will largely be similar. The Vivo X50 series pack a unique gimbal-like camera stabilization for better video shooting experiences. This feature is something that Vivo has highlight throughout the launch.
Apart from this, both the Vivo X50 and the Vivo X50 Pro are 6.56-inch Full HD+ smartphones with 1080×2376 pixels. Vivo has featured an AMOLED curved-edged display with a 92.6 percent screen-to-body ratio for the X50 series. However, the Vivo X50 Pro model is said to support HRD10+.
The camera aspects of both models include a quad-camera module. The Vivo X50 series feature a 48MP Sony IMX598 primary sensor, a 13MP Samsung S5K3L6 lens, an 8MP telephoto lens, and an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens. Vivo has included a 32MP Samsung GD1 sensor for selfies.
The Vivo X50 series is powered by the Snapdragon 765G 5G processors coupled with Adreno 620 GPU. The chipset is paired with up to 8GB RAM. Both the models run Android 10 with Funtouch OS 10.5 custom skin out-of-the-box. The Vivo X50 series tout 5G connectivity as well.
A key difference between the two models is its battery capacity. The Vivo X50 model packs a 4,200mAh battery and the Pro model features a 4,315mAh battery unit. At the same time, both the models support 33W fast charging.
Vivo X50 Series Price In India
The Flipkart listing hints at the launch, however, the price of the upcoming Vivo devices are still a mystery. The Vivo X50 series are mid-range devices and will compete with devices like the OnePlus Nord and the Oppo Reno 4 Pro. Considering these are all Chinese brands, it remains to see how it sells with the growing anti-Chinese sentiments.