- 19 min ago Best smartphones with 5000 mAh battery to buy in India
- 3 hrs ago How to watch horror movies, shows on Airtel Digital TV
- 7 hrs ago Honor 20, Honor 20 Pro, Honor 20 Lite announced with quad cameras: Price, specs and more
- 9 hrs ago Skullcandy Indy review: A cheaper alternative to Apple AirPods
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Modern Suit At Cannes 2019 Has A Timeless Touch And She Looks Flawless
- News Weather today: Isolated rains in Bengaluru, Delhi to experience wet day
- Movies Cannes 2019: Sonam Kapoor's White Tuxedo Gets A Twist; Her Boss Lady Look Is On Point!
- Sports Archer thinks IPL experience gives him World Cup advantage
- Automobiles Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Vivo Y12 could be launched in India this month around Rs. 12,000
Lately, Vivo has been launching many affordable smartphones in the Indian market that it won't be an exaggeration to say that the company is on a launch spree. Now, it looks like the company is all set to take the wraps of another device allegedly dubbed Vivo Y12 in the country.
As per a report by 91mobiles, it looks like the Vivo Y12 will be launched in India sometime in May for around Rs. 12,000. Though there is no word regarding a specific launch date, we can expect it to be revealed soon. In the meantime, it looks like the company will bring the Vivo Y15 for a sticker price of Rs. 14,990.
Upcoming Vivo smartphones
For now, the details regarding the specifications of the upcoming Vivo smartphones remain unknown. However, the report reveals that the Vivo Y15 will have a triple camera module at the rear as seen on the Vivo Y17 launched last month for Rs. 17,990. Notably, this smartphone carries the credits of being the first one to feature a triple camera module from the company.
It further reports that the Y15 will give users an affordable triple camera smartphone under Rs. 15,000. And, the Vivo Y12 smartphone will be up for grabs via the offline stores, it adds.
Vivo Y91 variants
In another report, 91mobiles claims that Vivo Y91 will get a new variant with a different RAM and chipset. The smartphone will use 3GB RAM and a better Snapdragon 439 SoC instead of the variant with 2GB RAM and MediaTek Helio P22 SoC. Both the variants are up for sale in the country. While the 2GB variant of the Vivo Y91 is priced at Rs. 8,990, the 3GB RAM variant is available for Rs. 9,990.