TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 is the second generation full-screen bezel-less smartphone that has come from the Chinese manufacturer. The device was unveiled last week and went on sale in China yesterday at an affordable pricing starting from $506 (approx. Rs. 32,500).
Being an affordable bezel-less smartphone, the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 turns out to have a huge demand among the consumers. The device is claimed to have got out of stock in just 58 seconds of its release during the first sale. Xiaomi's CEO has assured that they will add enough stock to quench the demand of the fans in the country. This is not too surprising as 250,000 pre-registrations were recorded for the device in just one day.
Having been sold out too quickly in the first sale, the second sale of the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 is slated to happen on September 19. We strongly believe that the stocks of the device will get empty quickly even during the second sale.
At the time of the unveiling the Mi Mix 2, Xiaomi has confirmed that the smartphone will soon be released in India. However, we are yet to get the confirmation regarding when the launch will happen in the country and the price point as well.
In the meantime, are is a recap on the specs of the Mi Mix 2. The smartphone comes with a 5.99-inch FHD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio. Under its hood, there is an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC paired with Adreno 540 GPU. The device runs on MIUI 9 based on Android 7.0 Nougat.
At its rear, there is a 12MP Sony iMX386 sensor with 4-axis OIS, 4K video recording support, dual LED flash and f/2.0 aperture. Up front, the device features a 5MP selfie camera with FHD 1080p video recording, autofocus, and face recognition. The other goodies include 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C port, a fingerprint sensor at the rear and a 3400mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 support.