- 6 min ago Samsung Galaxy A70 receives first software update in India
- 21 min ago Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition pre-order page reveals key specifications; launch set for May 22
- 1 hr ago Vivo to launch it's first punch hole display smartphone, the Vivo Z5x on 24th of May
- 1 hr ago Amazon Huawei Week: Upto 20000 off, No EMI Cost, Exchange offer on smartphones
- Sports Buttler is England's dangerman, says Ponting
- Automobiles Hyundai Venue — Top Things To Know About Hyundai’s First Compact-SUV In India
- Finance Jet Airways Soars For Third-Straight Session By Over 8% After Hinduja Buy Buzz
- Movies These Pictures Of BFFs Drashti Dhami & Sanaya Irani Will Give You Major Friendship Goals!
- Lifestyle Eyestrain Asthenopia: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- News EC to meet today after Oppn demands verification of VVPAT slips
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro Blue Edition renders look gorgeous
Renders of Redmi 6 Pro in Blue are out.
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro is all set to be announced on June 25 in China. While we just a day away from the launch of this smartphone, the company has posted the official renders of the Blue edition of this device. Remember that Xiaomi posted a slew of renders of the Redmi 6 Pro confirming the color variants.
Well, the company has shared a slew of gorgeous looking official renders on its official Weibo handle. These renders show the Blue color variant of the smartphone. From the previous set of renders, we got to know that the smartphone will be launched in Sand Gold, Rose Gold, Lake Blue, Flame Red and Black color variants.
Given that we already know a lot of details regarding the Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro, thanks to the leaks and official posters, we have come up with a blue edition renders and the alleged specifications over here.
Redmi 6 Pro Design
These photos show that there will be a metallic rear panel just like that of the Redmi Note 5. There appears to be a dual-camera module at the rear with the two lenses stacked vertically. Also, the fingerprint sensor is positioned at the rear. The edges seem to have the usual controls such as volume rocket, power button and SIM card tray. The speakers and micro USB port are at the bottom while the 3.5mm audio jack is positioned at the top. The smartphone appears to have an IR blaster, which was missing in the Redmi 6 and 6A.
These renders show the notch on top of the display clearly. It is seen to house the selfie camera and earpiece as well. The bezels at the sides and top appear to be thin while the chin is relatively wider. It is speculated to be unveiled with a 5.84-inch IPS LCD display with a FHD+ resolution 2280 x 1080 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19:9.
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro specifications
The TENAA listing of the Redmi 6 Pro has shed light on the specifications. The smartphone is likely to be powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 625 SoC paired with Adreno 506 GPU. There are claims that it might arrive in three variants - 2GB+16GB, 3GB+32GB and 4GB+64GB.
The smartphone is expected to feature 12MP and 5MP dual-camera module at the rear with AI capabilities as seen on the newly launched Redmi 6 and Redmi Y2. The selfie camera is believed to be a 5MP sensor. The other aspects making rounds in the speculations include a 4000mAh battery, Face Unlock and Android 8.1 Oreo topped with MIUI 9.5.