TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
LG has announced a new feature to The LG Optimus G Pro. A multimedia UX feature called Smart Video employs eye-recognition technology. The feature is said to come as a part of new Value Pack upgrade which will be offered by the company.
Smart Video comes with eye recognition technology which can track user's eyes and play or pause a video based on user's line of vision. That is, if the viewer's eyes deviates away from the device, the front camera pauses the video automatically. Once the user looks back at the device, the video resumes playback from the last point. Needless to say, the user is not required to operate any playback controls, manually.
Apart from the Smart Video feature, The Value Pack upgrade will also include
Dual Camera function, which was announced by LG at the MWC 2013, for the Optimus G Pro, allows customers to capture pictures using both the front and back cameras for a picture-in-picture composition.
Magic Remote Pad and Text Keypad options for QRemote which works as a remote control for LG's Smart TVs.
Smart LED Lighting upgrade which enables users to customize the colors to their chosen contacts and identify the source of their notifications.
Color Emoticons which brings life and animation to text messages.
"LG is continuously innovating to offer creative ways to offer a user experience that adds value to our customers," said Dr. Jong-seok Park, president and CEO of LG Electronics Mobile Communications
"It's the positive UX that will differentiate smartphones in 2013 and beyond, not only cutting-edge hardware specs." he added
The Company has promised to release the pack in South Koria, next month. There is no information on if or when the pack might be made available for the rest of the world.