TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
When it comes to the Android smartphone market segment, the Japanese handset vendor Sony has launched a slew of smartphones following Samsung, the world's leading smartphone vendor.
The Japanese phone vendor is in talks these days for its Xperia Odin smartphone, which is constantly being revealed in the tech rumors and image leaks recently.
As per a latest SlashGear report, the upcoming Sony's flagship smartphone with the codename Odin will be launched as Xperia X at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2013, slated to happen sometime this month or at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2013, which will happen in February.
What features to expect?
Going by the earlier rumors, Xperia X smartphone could pack a 5 inch display with 1080p resolution, 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro quad core SoC processor, Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean OS, 13MP rear camera with HD quality and more.
Similarity with Xperia Z
Going by earlier reports, Sony Yuga will be launched at CES 2013 or MWC 2013 with the name Xperia X packing a 5 inch display with 1080p resolution, Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro quad core processor, Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean OS, 12MP/13MP rear camera with HD quality, IP57 certifications as in other handsets including Xperia V, Xperia Tablet S and HTC Butterfly.
The report also claims that Xperia Z and Xperia X will be more or less identical with differences in terms of internal connectivity components that makes them work in different regions of the world.