TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
A few days back, we reported the leak of the front and back panels of the next generation iPhone. These images showed that the iPhone 5 will have a thin body that is redesigned. It can be expected to have a smaller dock connector, new metal back plate and new speaker grills. Now, a parts reseller, EtradeSupply have got their hands on the leaked parts.
They have posted a video on YouTube. Though this video does not show anything different than the leaked photos, its nice to see an in-depth demonstration of the new iPhone before its launch. We have seen a video that compares the size of iPhone 5 front panel with the iPhone 4S. This video compares the back panel of the new version with iPhone 4S.
However, we do not know if this is the back panel of the next iPhone, although it resembles the previous photos that were leaked. Apple is expected to launch the iPhone 5 in September 2012 with a larger 4 inch display.
Is this the back panel of the iPhone 5? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.