TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Lok Sabha Elections 2019 Polling — Live
- IPL: Match 41: CSK Vs SRH — Live Updates
- New Maruti Alto Launched In India
- MTNL Revises Broadband Plans, Offers 5.4TB Data At Rs.7,999
- Shahrukh Khan: India Is Like A Very Beautiful Painting!
- 3 Shares That Could Yield Superb Returns
- Tara & Ananya In Quirky Looks
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Apple iPhone 5 back panel leaks [Video]
A few days back, we reported the leak of the front and back panels of the next generation iPhone. These images showed that the iPhone 5 will have a thin body that is redesigned. It can be expected to have a smaller dock connector, new metal back plate and new speaker grills. Now, a parts reseller, EtradeSupply have got their hands on the leaked parts.
They have posted a video on YouTube. Though this video does not show anything different than the leaked photos, its nice to see an in-depth demonstration of the new iPhone before its launch. We have seen a video that compares the size of iPhone 5 front panel with the iPhone 4S. This video compares the back panel of the new version with iPhone 4S.
However, we do not know if this is the back panel of the next iPhone, although it resembles the previous photos that were leaked. Apple is expected to launch the iPhone 5 in September 2012 with a larger 4 inch display.
Is this the back panel of the iPhone 5? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.