TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Goa CM Manohar Parrikar's Last Rites Performed With Full State Honours
- Tour De France 2020 Opening Stages Provide Stiff Challenge
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Bharti Airtel Leads Download Speeds With 8.3 MBPS: Kotak
- Three Occasions Where A Personal Loan Can Give You Tax Benefits
- Anurag Singh On Akshay Kumar: No Starry Tantrums
- What Is A Mediterranean Diet?
- Trip To Khonsa
Apple iPhone 5 front panel leaks again
A Chinese blog leaked the images of the front panel of a smartphone and claims that it is the Apple iPhone 5. The blog has confirmed that supply chain sources have confirmed the use of the in-cell touch layer technology in the iPhone 5 that is expected to be launched in September.
We have seen before that the in-cell technology will merge the touch sensors and the LCD panel together thereby reducing the thickness of the device. This paves way to design slim devices. So, the iPhone 5 will be thinner than the iPhone 4S.
The iPhone 5 or the upcoming iPhone will have a 30% larger display area. This makes it clear that the smartphone will be having a 4 inch screen as claimed by earlier rumors. The thinner display will surely make the upcoming Apple smartphone a compact device.
The other specifications that are rumored are the presence of a smaller dock connector, metallic back panel as seen in the earlier panel leaks, Qualcomm LTE world radio, NFC connectivity feature and 32 nm dual core processor. There is no word about the resolution of the camera.
Coming to the operating system, the iPhone 5 is expected to be powered by the iOS 6 that was announced by Apple during the WWDC 2012 event. It will be couple with the Siri voice assistant software.